Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m watching a documentary about autistic people trying to date

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
There’s an Australian documentary on Netflix about autistics trying to date.

I’m not done yet, but a few observations:

the autistic girls (except one) featured have had relationships already, proof that autist males are fucked over more in the dating market. overall, dating is 10X easier for even the most awkward, eye-averting female. In fact dating life for an aspie girl is still easier than for a neurottypical man. All women need to do is exist

the one autist girl that has never been in a relationship wants a tall, muscular man. As she’s a brutally honest sperg, she’s just verbalizing what 99% of women want

The most interesting one, in my opinion, is a 25 year old named Michael. He says he would make his girlfriend number one priority and treat her like a million dollars (you poor, poor simp)

The blue pill parents of the poor guys give their sons cucked mangina advice, such as pulling out chairs, opening doors, bringing flowers, and expensive dates. Little do they know that Chad can treat girls like shit and pussy will still flock to him

I’m still watching, so I’ll add as I progress through the series

brutal, i fucking hate the bluepilled advice parents give to their children

" pulling out chairs, opening doors, bringing flowers, and expensive dates "

He is doomed.

I started watching this, it was too much for me.

There’s an Australian documentary on Netflix about autistics trying to date.

I’m not done yet, but a few observations:

the autistic girls (except one) featured have had relationships already, proof that autist males are fucked over more in the dating market. overall, dating is 10X easier for even the most awkward, eye-averting female. In fact dating life for an aspie girl is still easier than for a neurottypical man. All women need to do is exist

the one autist girl that has never been in a relationship wants a tall, muscular man. As she’s a brutally honest sperg, she’s just verbalizing what 99% of women want

The most interesting one, in my opinion, is a 25 year old named Michael. He says he would make his girlfriend number one priority and treat her like a million dollars (you poor, poor simp)

The blue pill parents of the poor guys give their sons cucked mangina advice, such as pulling out chairs, opening doors, bringing flowers, and expensive dates. Little do they know that Chad can treat girls like shit and pussy will still flock to him

I’m still watching, so I’ll add as I progress through the series
what is the name of the documentary ??

What's the documentary called ? I wanna watch it rn

Nvm thanks op. Have fun

" pulling out chairs, opening doors, bringing flowers, and expensive dates "

He is doomed.
A future IT user in the making.
Probably gonna donate to pokimane stream later.

I feel sad thinking how many autists have turned to the dark side (bluepill).
Most autists who try the redpill quickly become blackpilled like I did.

Probably I'll watch this later.