[Serious] I'm white and 70% of curry men brutally mog me

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
93d 18h 21m
I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be.
A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence. It's not my intention to minimize your problems, but there is little to gain by claiming the spot as "the ugliest of all".

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Incel praxis shouldn't be LDAR
★★
12d 8h 30m
Surgerymaxx and start running

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
34d 7h 17m
I don't think you look better than me tbh

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence.
I understand. Many users might have the same level of ugliness as me but trust me that I'm among the most disgusting looking human beings. There is no surgery that can save me.

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 12m
even a 1/10 white can SEAMAXX

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
34d 7h 17m
PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 7h 47m
im rice and 99.9% of cumskins brutally mog me

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
im rice and 99.9% of cumskins brutally mog me
Jesus. We must be on the same smv level then. Even my body is far from normal

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 7h 47m
MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★
40d 6h 47m
Sound like larp ngl , how old are you ?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★
38d 3h 29m
Curry masterrace

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
186d 16h 2m
mogs me at mogging 30% of curries

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★
40d 6h 47m
23. Larp? I fucking wish. Where else am I supposed to vent?
Bro , just start sprinting , gymmaxing , do martial arts or even just start hitting the boxing sac , eating healthy and shit will get better for you .

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 33m
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
67d 16h 8m
A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence. It's not my intention to minimize your problems, but there is little to gain by claiming the spot as "the ugliest of all".
In fact, I always notice that users who ham up their trueceldom and how ugly they are always turn out to be fakecels larping.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
75d 5h 42m
I'm Slavic and 100% curries mog me

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
In fact, I always notice that users who ham up their trueceldom and how ugly they are always turn out to be fakecels larping.
For Christ's sake I WISH I was larping. I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.
I'm Slavic and 100% curries mog me
I'm also 50% Slavic

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
67d 16h 8m
For Christ's sake I WISH I was larping. I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.
Sorry wasn't saying you're larping, I don't know anything about you man, Was just replying to irredemable as a general rule.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
60d 6h 15m
This. Post your selfie if you want the title of truecel.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
143d 14h 51m
Race is mostly cope. It only matters if you are average or above average in the looks scale, which you wouldn't be here if you were in the first place.
This. Post your selfie if you want the title of truecel.
Just let yourself become a meme bro.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
Race is mostly cope. It only matters if you are average or above average in the looks scale, which you wouldn't be here if you were in the first place.

Just let yourself become a meme bro.
Exactly.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
32d 18h 2m
I constantly get heightmogged by curry truck drivers:feels:

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
35d 7h 16m
You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.
U sure? I'm pretty ugly asf as well and I'll give JBW a try before I rope. Might as well try all the options before u rope. Your white skin alone should raise ur status a bit in SEA. Unless u are ded srs deformed or something. Lose all fat go down to 8-12% bodyfat to get ur facial muscles out and lets see how rly ugly u are.

btw do u have hair?

Hair = automatically mogs me to the fucking end of the pi number and back.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 2h 50m
I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
U sure? I'm pretty ugly asf as well and I'll give JBW a try before I rope. Might as well try all the options before u rope. Your white skin alone should raise ur status a bit in SEA. Unless u are ded srs deformed or something. Lose all fat go down to 8-12% bodyfat to get ur facial muscles out and lets see how rly ugly u are.

btw do u have hair?

Hair = automatically mogs me to the fucking end of the pi number and back.
I have 8% body fat and I've been gymmaxxing for half a decade now. Working my ass off, literally. My body is still a mess (skinny/lean). I do have hair. But my skull is deformed, so my hair don't really look good.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
35d 7h 16m
I have 8% body fat and I've been gymmaxxing for half a decade now. Working my ass off, literally. My body is still a mess (skinny/lean). I do have hair. But my skull is deformed, so my hair don't really look good.
Try building muscle then if u achieved 8% fat. Can ur face really be this bad? I mean I'm fucking ugly ded srs but I still consider myself 2.5+ at minimum. I occasionally see uglier people though very rarely and they are usually ethnics. Maybe you have the opposite problem maybe looking too lean makes ur bones look subhuman. Maybe go up to 15% bodyfat then and hope u get some facial fat maybe it will make you look better. Also gj on gymmaxxing though I'm trying so fucking hard to lose weight and I just end up eating some meme food it's fucking over lost fucking 4kgs in 2 months instead of 10kgs like I wanted fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Still 15 to go and I need to get lean and muscly before I go SEA which is less than a year away FUUUUCK.

Tbh I don't believe u rly calling urself the ugliest subhuman here u are white the white facial features should raise u at least to 2/10. Are u uglier than hamlossus?

58isbad

Recruit
6h 18m

Just cope

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
Try building muscle then if u achieved 8% fat. Can ur face really be this bad? I mean I'm fucking ugly ded srs but I still consider myself 2.5+ at minimum. I occasionally see uglier people though very rarely and they are usually ethnics. Maybe you have the opposite problem maybe looking too lean makes ur bones look subhuman. Maybe go up to 15% bodyfat then and hope u get some facial fat maybe it will make you look better. Also gj on gymmaxxing though I'm trying so fucking hard to lose weight and I just end up eating some meme food it's fucking over lost fucking 4kgs in 2 months instead of 10kgs like I wanted fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Still 15 to go and I need to get lean and muscly before I go SEA which is less than a year away FUUUUCK.

Tbh I don't believe u rly calling urself the ugliest subhuman here u are white the white facial features should raise u at least to 2/10. Are u uglier than hamlossus?
Not uglier than hamlossus, no. You're right though, my low body fat percentage is what makes my bones look ridiculously defined. I have a normal BMI though. Not underweight. My skull is kinda deformed and my face is extremely narrow.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
35d 7h 16m
Not uglier than hamlossus, no. You're right though, my low body fat percentage is what makes my bones look ridiculously defined. I have a normal BMI though. Not underweight. My skull is kinda deformed and my face is extremely narrow.
Download dating apps where you can change your location with ip changers (not tinder they blocked it now) Idk what they are called badoo or some shit there is plenty. Just google most popular ones in thai/phili/taiwan/etc... Then make a profile with ur real pictures say you are a student or something. Then see if you get any matches. But it's not enough that u get matches, talk to the gook foids there and see if you can try setting up a date. If you can then you must SEAmaxx and if you don't do this experiment you are volcel (I haven't done it myself tho jfl but I am waiting to looksmaxx first with my hair surgery).

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
Download dating apps where you can change your location with ip changers (not tinder they blocked it now) Idk what they are called badoo or some shit there is plenty. Just google most popular ones in thai/phili/taiwan/etc... Then make a profile with ur real pictures say you are a student or something. Then see if you get any matches. But it's not enough that u get matches, talk to the gook foids there and see if you can try setting up a date. If you can then you must SEAmaxx and if you don't do this experiment you are volcel (I haven't done it myself tho jfl but I am waiting to looksmaxx first with my hair surgery).
Will do it bro.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

physically lonely by crippled teen years
★★★★★
194d 23h 13m
pretty much, some here will ascend (mostly whites) and others won't.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
135d 7h 8m
I don’t like to say I’m ugly at all but 2 weeks+ on tinder With my only match being another man, being laughed at for my looks, most of this forum mogging me in relationships with females (hand holding or having a female friend or something along those lines) and being rejected by females both at home and abroad kind of shatter that world view. I guess also the fact that people will call me ugly or short. idk. I think it’s events that have happened in my life that calls me ugly rather than myself calling me ugly.

it’s kind of crazy that many “trucels” of this forum mog me to death. @gymletethnicel had female relationships when he was a kid. @PPEcel has the ability to go to hookers when I get rejected by them, and so on and so forth.

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★★★★
22d 12h 15m
the other aspects

i wish i didn't look like every other riceman on the planet
Your height is higher than 176 cm and you look "like every other riceman on the planet". And you are rich. And you insist all the time that 99,9 % of whites are better-looking than you. I am 169 cm and I would take your looks package every time.

Do you even have a good skin in the face? No acne, cherry angiomas, nevi, scars? Smooth skin? And of course your body is naturally hairless while I look like the Dagestani wrestlers in Olympics!

"I'm probably the ugliest even among them"

very, very unlikely.

The ugliest non-deformed truecel in the world must have absolute shit skin, horrible skin conditions. Do you have?
I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.
Same, but I am 30 years old KHHV that gets laughed at in public.

Last edited:
Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 11h 57m
I don't believe him.
You can't be much uglier than me. My entire body is a mess. My bone structure is messed up.. Having blue eyes doesn't mean jackshit when they're really dark (almost black)
"I'm probably the ugliest even among them"

very, very unlikely.

The ugliest non-deformed truecel in the world must have absolute shit skin, horrible skin conditions. Do you have?

Same, but I am 30 years old KHHV that gets laughed at in public.
Why is it so hard for y'all to believe that some 23yo KHHV who is the laughing stock wherever he goes is also incredibly ugly? I have some acne scars in my face but they are not too bad. My worst problem is my body type and bone structure. My skull is the size of an apple, my wrists are as narrow as a child's, my legs and arms are all disproportionate (very long legs, extremely short torso etc).

I look like some bad joke cartoon character. No, full hair won't fix this. I look like an anorexic. The only body part of mine that's kinda normal is my chest where I gain most muscle mass. I can't believe that I'm normal weight, I look skinnier than a starving man. But then again I'm 8% body fat.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
144d 5h 30m

even this guy?
91395F5B-957F-4FB3-B65A-AABCBE8A1F37.jpeg

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★
21d 19h 43m
If you're white, 89% of men mog you