Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm white and 70% of curry men brutally mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
i get mogged by 100% curries and whites, it's over

If you go to India you will literally be treated as a demigod no matter how you look.
They literally only care about how little melanin you have in your skin

everything mogs me

I don’t like to say I’m ugly at all but 2 weeks+ on tinder With my only match being another man, being laughed at for my looks, most of this forum mogging me in relationships with females (hand holding or having a female friend or something along those lines) and being rejected by females both at home and abroad kind of shatter that world view. I guess also the fact that people will call me ugly or short. idk. I think it’s events that have happened in my life that calls me ugly rather than myself calling me ugly.

it’s kind of crazy that many “trucels” of this forum mog me to death. @gymletethnicel had female relationships when he was a kid. @PPEcel has the ability to go to hookers when I get rejected by them, and so on and so forth.

What did the hookers say to you when they rejected you?
You can't be much uglier than me. My entire body is a mess. My bone structure is messed up.. Having blue eyes doesn't mean jackshit when they're really dark (almost black)

Why is it so hard for y'all to believe that some 23yo KHHV who is the laughing stock wherever he goes is also incredibly ugly? I have some acne scars in my face but they are not too bad. My worst problem is my body type and bone structure. My skull is the size of an apple, my wrists are as narrow as a child's, my legs and arms are all disproportionate (very long legs, extremely short torso etc).

I look like some bad joke cartoon character. No, full hair won't fix this. I look like an anorexic. The only body part of mine that's kinda normal is my chest where I gain most muscle mass. I can't believe that I'm normal weight, I look skinnier than a starving man. But then again I'm 8% body fat.

Mogs me because 8% bf

Last edited:
A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence. It's not my intention to minimize your problems, but there is little to gain by claiming the spot as "the ugliest of all".
The shortest user here is probably the truestcel

You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.
I think u r larping.
Even if u r bottom 10% of JBW, if u exclude punjabis, Pathans, Kashmiris, you will mog 95% of Curry's

I think u r larping.
Even if u r bottom 10% of JBW, if u exclude punjabis, Pathans, Kashmiris, you will mog 95% of Curry's
I have never left my home country. I suppose I'd have to try SEAmaxx to find out

I have never left my home country. I suppose I'd have to try SEAmaxx to find out
No way do curries in your home country mog you.
Curries in Germany are normally well educated professors, teachers, scientists, some bankers, and tech nerds, not many Punjabi or Kashmiri, so u will mog 99% of them

Do you even have a good skin in the face? No acne, cherry angiomas, nevi, scars? Smooth skin? And of course your body is naturally hairless while I look like the Dagestani wrestlers in Olympics!

Why would any foid like naturally hairless skin?

Why would any foid like naturally hairless skin?

So good face skin confirmed, no acne, no nevi, no scars, no cherry angiomas et cetera. Height is how much over 180 cm?

I can't get smooth hairless skin at all. Even right after shaving (time-consuming, hard work!), it still looks and feels bad because of the stubble. I can't shave my back etc. alone. I was bullied at school P.E. classes because of how hairy I was. I would look much better if I had smooth, hairless abdomen.

No way do curries in your home country mog you.
Curries in Germany are normally well educated professors, teachers, scientists, some bankers, and tech nerds, not many Punjabi or Kashmiri, so u will mog 99% of them
There are only very few curries in my area tbh.

You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.
That’s impossible

I am curry, and 100% of curry men brutally mog me.