Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm white and 70% of curry men brutally mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.

I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be.
A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence. It's not my intention to minimize your problems, but there is little to gain by claiming the spot as "the ugliest of all".

Surgerymaxx and start running

I don't think you look better than me tbh

A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence.
I understand. Many users might have the same level of ugliness as me but trust me that I'm among the most disgusting looking human beings. There is no surgery that can save me.

even a 1/10 white can SEAMAXX

im rice and 99.9% of cumskins brutally mog me

Sound like larp ngl , how old are you ?

Curry masterrace

mogs me at mogging 30% of curries

23. Larp? I fucking wish. Where else am I supposed to vent?
Bro , just start sprinting , gymmaxing , do martial arts or even just start hitting the boxing sac , eating healthy and shit will get better for you .

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

A lot of users claim to be "the ugliest" or "truest of cels", it is difficult to believe without photographic evidence. It's not my intention to minimize your problems, but there is little to gain by claiming the spot as "the ugliest of all".
In fact, I always notice that users who ham up their trueceldom and how ugly they are always turn out to be fakecels larping.

I'm Slavic and 100% curries mog me

In fact, I always notice that users who ham up their trueceldom and how ugly they are always turn out to be fakecels larping.
For Christ's sake I WISH I was larping. I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.
I'm Slavic and 100% curries mog me
I'm also 50% Slavic

For Christ's sake I WISH I was larping. I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.
Sorry wasn't saying you're larping, I don't know anything about you man, Was just replying to irredemable as a general rule.

This. Post your selfie if you want the title of truecel.

Race is mostly cope. It only matters if you are average or above average in the looks scale, which you wouldn't be here if you were in the first place.
This. Post your selfie if you want the title of truecel.
Just let yourself become a meme bro.

Race is mostly cope. It only matters if you are average or above average in the looks scale, which you wouldn't be here if you were in the first place.

Just let yourself become a meme bro.
Exactly.

I constantly get heightmogged by curry truck drivers:feels:

You wouldn't even believe how fucking terrible I look.. I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

Someone needs to kill me for real. The JBW theory does not apply to me even if I was in SEAmaxx countries.

U sure? I'm pretty ugly asf as well and I'll give JBW a try before I rope. Might as well try all the options before u rope. Your white skin alone should raise ur status a bit in SEA. Unless u are ded srs deformed or something. Lose all fat go down to 8-12% bodyfat to get ur facial muscles out and lets see how rly ugly u are.

btw do u have hair?

Hair = automatically mogs me to the fucking end of the pi number and back.

I'm probably the ugliest a non-deformed man can be. There are truly disgusting white truecels, I'm probably the ugliest even among them.

U sure? I'm pretty ugly asf as well and I'll give JBW a try before I rope. Might as well try all the options before u rope. Your white skin alone should raise ur status a bit in SEA. Unless u are ded srs deformed or something. Lose all fat go down to 8-12% bodyfat to get ur facial muscles out and lets see how rly ugly u are.

btw do u have hair?

Hair = automatically mogs me to the fucking end of the pi number and back.
I have 8% body fat and I've been gymmaxxing for half a decade now. Working my ass off, literally. My body is still a mess (skinny/lean). I do have hair. But my skull is deformed, so my hair don't really look good.

I have 8% body fat and I've been gymmaxxing for half a decade now. Working my ass off, literally. My body is still a mess (skinny/lean). I do have hair. But my skull is deformed, so my hair don't really look good.

Try building muscle then if u achieved 8% fat. Can ur face really be this bad? I mean I'm fucking ugly ded srs but I still consider myself 2.5+ at minimum. I occasionally see uglier people though very rarely and they are usually ethnics. Maybe you have the opposite problem maybe looking too lean makes ur bones look subhuman. Maybe go up to 15% bodyfat then and hope u get some facial fat maybe it will make you look better. Also gj on gymmaxxing though I'm trying so fucking hard to lose weight and I just end up eating some meme food it's fucking over lost fucking 4kgs in 2 months instead of 10kgs like I wanted fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Still 15 to go and I need to get lean and muscly before I go SEA which is less than a year away FUUUUCK.

Tbh I don't believe u rly calling urself the ugliest subhuman here u are white the white facial features should raise u at least to 2/10. Are u uglier than hamlossus?

Just cope

Try building muscle then if u achieved 8% fat. Can ur face really be this bad? I mean I'm fucking ugly ded srs but I still consider myself 2.5+ at minimum. I occasionally see uglier people though very rarely and they are usually ethnics. Maybe you have the opposite problem maybe looking too lean makes ur bones look subhuman. Maybe go up to 15% bodyfat then and hope u get some facial fat maybe it will make you look better. Also gj on gymmaxxing though I'm trying so fucking hard to lose weight and I just end up eating some meme food it's fucking over lost fucking 4kgs in 2 months instead of 10kgs like I wanted fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Still 15 to go and I need to get lean and muscly before I go SEA which is less than a year away FUUUUCK.

Tbh I don't believe u rly calling urself the ugliest subhuman here u are white the white facial features should raise u at least to 2/10. Are u uglier than hamlossus?
Not uglier than hamlossus, no. You're right though, my low body fat percentage is what makes my bones look ridiculously defined. I have a normal BMI though. Not underweight. My skull is kinda deformed and my face is extremely narrow.

Not uglier than hamlossus, no. You're right though, my low body fat percentage is what makes my bones look ridiculously defined. I have a normal BMI though. Not underweight. My skull is kinda deformed and my face is extremely narrow.

Download dating apps where you can change your location with ip changers (not tinder they blocked it now) Idk what they are called badoo or some shit there is plenty. Just google most popular ones in thai/phili/taiwan/etc... Then make a profile with ur real pictures say you are a student or something. Then see if you get any matches. But it's not enough that u get matches, talk to the gook foids there and see if you can try setting up a date. If you can then you must SEAmaxx and if you don't do this experiment you are volcel (I haven't done it myself tho jfl but I am waiting to looksmaxx first with my hair surgery).

Download dating apps where you can change your location with ip changers (not tinder they blocked it now) Idk what they are called badoo or some shit there is plenty. Just google most popular ones in thai/phili/taiwan/etc... Then make a profile with ur real pictures say you are a student or something. Then see if you get any matches. But it's not enough that u get matches, talk to the gook foids there and see if you can try setting up a date. If you can then you must SEAmaxx and if you don't do this experiment you are volcel (I haven't done it myself tho jfl but I am waiting to looksmaxx first with my hair surgery).
Will do it bro.

I don’t like to say I’m ugly at all but 2 weeks+ on tinder With my only match being another man, being laughed at for my looks, most of this forum mogging me in relationships with females (hand holding or having a female friend or something along those lines) and being rejected by females both at home and abroad kind of shatter that world view. I guess also the fact that people will call me ugly or short. idk. I think it’s events that have happened in my life that calls me ugly rather than myself calling me ugly.

it’s kind of crazy that many “trucels” of this forum mog me to death. @gymletethnicel had female relationships when he was a kid. @PPEcel has the ability to go to hookers when I get rejected by them, and so on and so forth.

the other aspects

i wish i didn't look like every other riceman on the planet

Your height is higher than 176 cm and you look "like every other riceman on the planet". And you are rich. And you insist all the time that 99,9 % of whites are better-looking than you. I am 169 cm and I would take your looks package every time.

Do you even have a good skin in the face? No acne, cherry angiomas, nevi, scars? Smooth skin? And of course your body is naturally hairless while I look like the Dagestani wrestlers in Olympics!

"I'm probably the ugliest even among them"

very, very unlikely.

The ugliest non-deformed truecel in the world must have absolute shit skin, horrible skin conditions. Do you have?
I'm a 23yo virgin who was bullied all his life. KHHV. I still get laughed at in public.

Same, but I am 30 years old KHHV that gets laughed at in public.

Last edited:
I don't believe him.
You can't be much uglier than me. My entire body is a mess. My bone structure is messed up.. Having blue eyes doesn't mean jackshit when they're really dark (almost black)
"I'm probably the ugliest even among them"

very, very unlikely.

The ugliest non-deformed truecel in the world must have absolute shit skin, horrible skin conditions. Do you have?

Same, but I am 30 years old KHHV that gets laughed at in public.
Why is it so hard for y'all to believe that some 23yo KHHV who is the laughing stock wherever he goes is also incredibly ugly? I have some acne scars in my face but they are not too bad. My worst problem is my body type and bone structure. My skull is the size of an apple, my wrists are as narrow as a child's, my legs and arms are all disproportionate (very long legs, extremely short torso etc).

I look like some bad joke cartoon character. No, full hair won't fix this. I look like an anorexic. The only body part of mine that's kinda normal is my chest where I gain most muscle mass. I can't believe that I'm normal weight, I look skinnier than a starving man. But then again I'm 8% body fat.

Last edited:

even this guy?
91395F5B 957F 4FB3 B65A AABCBE8A1F37

If you're white, 89% of men mog you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back