Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im white and tall i am proof jbw is false

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly jbw is the absolute worst cope in the world i hear so many guys tell me in real life "but dude you are white you can get a gf easily" just shut the fuck up im a dirty dirty incel with a retarded face whos never had a gf fuck everyone

Jbw is just be 6/10 6ft white or just betabuxx ugly noodles

Seriosly jbw is the absolute worst cope in the world i hear so many guys tell me in real life "but dude you are white you can get a gf easily" just shut the fuck up im a dirty dirty incel with a retarded face whos never had a gf fuck everyone
Being white and tall is an advantage when it comes to dating, but it isn't enough to carry someone to success and as an incel you just don't see that advantage because of other factors like face, so these traits don't matter for an incel when others are so extremely bad. Just fucking lol, when someone thinks that no white guy can be incel.

Last edited:
Have u tried with noodles?

5'11 and white guarantees you a noodlewhore if you're willing to SEAmaxx, but I can understand if you don't have the financial means to go there.
@Colvin76 what would you classify as tall? (first height you would consider as tall)

JBW is very real
Have you tried with non white girls?

You should be able to get an average Asian or Indian girl easily.

E11965B9 F1FB 44A1 8B73 80B54A880406

You are funny, fellow manlet, maybe you should try jestermaxxing

5'11 and white guarantees you a noodlewhore if you're willing to SEAmaxx, but I can understand if you don't have the financial means to go there.
@Colvin76 what would you classify as tall? (first height you would consider as tall)
he has to have a 4/10 face

That's pretty true, considering that whites are slowly oversaturating the dating market in SEA. Noodles are getting used to them.
well the best part is you can fuck a thai girl for like 10$

You will be a god if you’re in my country

are you slav, because slavs look so subhuman they are barely white

Welcome the the forum. Half the people on here are nothing but copers.

jbw is fake but just be tall is 100% real

Jbw is just be 6/10 6ft white or just betabuxx ugly noodles

To get anything other than a noodle or a sub 4 you also need to be a NTfag with a social circle.

JBW isn't so much about any white guy being able to get a gf but pretty much all of them can get a curry or Indian

JBW is actually about getting Asian foids (if I'm not mistaken) in their countries of course (relative to their country because of Asian man who's always uglier i.e average white > avg Asian). Also, you aren't tall, not even close.

Last edited:
@itsOVER was 4/10 facewise, short, framelet and slayed 4or5/10 foids in asia... at 5'11 Unless you're 3/10 face : you haven't tried.

@itsOVER was 4/10 facewise, short, framelet and slayed 4or5/10 foids in asia... at 5'11 Unless you're 3/10 face : you haven't tried.
His face was better than 4/10.

Low iqcels can only think in terms of necessary and sufficient, you won't convince them of anything.

I should also say there's no obligation to try to date third world women or asians. Wanting women of your own race is a reasonable standard that no one should apologize for.

Lol @ "trying" with Indian girls

I had never seen these pictures, my bad, at least 6/10 then.
But still being tall is such an advantage.
Zac efron is 9/10 face but looks ridiculous compared to taller guys.
5'7 + framelet compared to 5'11... it's like a boy and a man.
He's a normie overal because his height brings him down. Maybe low tier normie if his frame is really bad.

In any case he mogs me by so much that his success means nothing to me. I get rejected by unattractive female curries

Have you asked out Asian or brown/Indian girls?

He's a normie overal because his height brings him down. Maybe low tier normie if his frame is really bad.

In any case he mogs me by so much that his success means nothing to me. I get rejected by unattractive female curries
In any case, to me height>face. Video related 6' but ugly = he get laid. Average height for an asian man is around 5'7. Imagine being 5'11 there, it's so manly, you mog the shit out of them unless you're a 3/10 face. I bet that even with 2/10 face, you can slay some dumb noodlewhores that are blinded by the white skin and are thinking of a big dick. BWC

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzmjQbzCFg

In any case, to me height>face. Video related 6' but ugly = he get laid. Average height for an asian man is around 5'7. Imagine being 5'11 there, it's so manly, you mog the shit out of them unless you're a 3/10 face. I bet that even with 2/10 face, you can slay some dumb noodlewhores that are blinded by the white skin and are thinking of a big dick. BWC

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzmjQbzCFg

It's 50/50 face and height imo. Some women/culture might have preferences that change this by 5-10% in favor of one of those 2. Either way both of them are the foundation of looks in men

5'11-6 is just high end average imo, 6'2 and up is tall to women.

Just because it doesn't work to you for some reason it doesn't means that jbw isn't real. You sound like a itcel showing random photos of ugly guys with pretty women to try to debunk the blackpill.

You are not proof of anything, you could be getting your dick sucked rn for all I know.

This is dumb cherrypicking logic, I could post the disabled white guy with his Stacy GF and say it’s proof of JBW

Just because it doesn't work to you for some reason it doesn't means that jbw isn't real. You sound like a itcel showing random photos of ugly guys with pretty women to try to debunk the blackpill.

ill have to disagree. you know how many tall guys get rejected were I live in the south of europe. being white is norm here and you think averebody fucks what they want??
It doesn't mean you can fuck whoever you want. Just means you won't be incel.

God I hate TallFags :reeeeee: