Imageboard within incels.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
Would be nice to have some sort of image board section embeded within the website. That is something I enjoyed on /r/braincels. Think of it as just another form of communication for us, just like the chat feature. /r/braincels refugees would appreciate it. /r/braincels folk were funny, and I would hate for their meme culture to disappear.

Last edited:
Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
fuck it and make this forum anonymous already

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Cheezecel

Cheezecel

Banned
-
Would be nice to have some sort of image board section embeded within the website. That is something I enjoyed on /r/braincels. Think of it as just another form of communication for us, just like the chat feature. /r/braincels refugees would appreciate it.

almost all places i've been on that have since been closed were closed because of issues related to copyrighted material because some kids wanted to trade their favourite albums/songs

i don't know how the legality is for images but hosting copyrighted stuff would probably mean our enemies could create a good cause for termination of hosting and what not

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
oh, much thanks :p
pls make it happen. A lot of the discussion here is mostly serious. I like how lighthearted /r/braincels was. It is a good break ngl.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes I miss the memes. This site doesnt really allow for memes right now tbh

DoctorBlythe

DoctorBlythe

weeb
-
Based and redpilled. Fuck /r9k/. If Knajjd is moderating then you know the board is in good hands and will never get cucked.
...you should visit bloc server

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
Yes I miss the memes. This site doesnt really allow for memes right now tbh
yes bro. This would add a new dimension to the website. I will literally LDAR here everyday all day if it happens.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Everyone is too attached to their respective personas at this point :cryfeels:
I'd prefer if it was anonymous, either way people can tell my persona by what I say, I don't need a username or an avatar

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
I'd prefer if it was anonymous, either way people can tell my persona by what I say, I don't need a username or an avatar
I wouldn't mind if it was anonymous, and I would assume , if implemented, it would be registered user access only.

JFL. Ya, I would know who you are.

Jazavac

Jazavac

чики брики
-
Noirchan can be used for meme posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.