Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imaginary gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 31630
  • Start date
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
i thought i should share this new coping technique i started doing. Maybe it will help some of you feel better? even for a few days?
D2D97851 BA80 41CF 9000 C1A95A3C03D6

i started faking texts with my “precious partner”
It feels rly good ngl. its kinda sad when i step away from the computer and think about it, but it is sorta realistic if u have a good imagination

Might as well just use something like replika. Or alternatively you could tulpamaxx like me if you want a possibly lifelong phantom.

Interesting coping strategy

I used to have a tulpa. Her name was Leslie, I fell in love with her so quickly and so intensely that I couldn't believe it at the time. The relationship lasted a couple of months but it didn't work out in the end cuz I'm so fucked up in the head I started to feel sorry for her. An angel so pure and beautiful like her doesn't belong in a place so dark like my mind :feelsbadman:
I kinda broke up with her and I've been ignoring her ever since in the hopes of making her vanish in peace, tho I still talk to her sometimes, like short one-sided conversations when nobody's around, but I really don't want to bother her so I try not to wake her up. :feelscry:

teach me your ways pls
Basically you have to visualize her within your mind, preferably within a permanent imagined space. Talk to her and direct questions and thoughts at her until she responds. Although before that it was a bit unintentional as I started by visualizing her next to me to fall asleep.

Once she "talks" to you (it doesn't feel like talking, more like alien thoughts being directed by someone other than you) go from there. Develop your dialogue until it becomes more complex. I could post at length on the subject but I'm tired and I'd like to keep this concise, but I've posted about it in the past.

What inceldom does to a man

JustSelfInduceSchizophreniapill
Sounds kind of harmful in the long run
After a while I think it will make you wanna rope even more

Basically you have to visualize her within your mind, preferably within a permanent imagined space. Talk to her and direct questions and thoughts at her until she responds. Although before that it was a bit unintentional as I started by visualizing her next to me to fall asleep.

Once she "talks" to you (it doesn't feel like talking, more like alien thoughts being directed by someone other than you) go from there. Develop your dialogue until it becomes more complex. I could post at length on the subject but I'm tired and I'd like to keep this concise, but I've posted about it in the past.
Thank you. this is a meaningful post to me.
i will give this whole tulpamaxxing thing a go.

Life is already as ridiculous as it can get, so why not try to cope like this? Again, thanks

I used to have a tulpa. Her name was Leslie, I fell in love with her so quickly and so intensely that I couldn't believe it at the time. The relationship lasted a couple of months but it didn't work out in the end cuz I'm so fucked up in the head I started to feel sorry for her. An angel so pure and beautiful like her doesn't belong in a place so dark like my mind :feelsbadman:
I kinda broke up with her and I've been ignoring her ever since in the hopes of making her vanish in peace, tho I still talk to her sometimes, like short one-sided conversations when nobody's around, but I really don't want to bother her so I try not to wake her up. :feelscry:
What's tulpa?

Thank you. this is a meaningful post to me.
i will give this whole tulpamaxxing thing a go.

Life is already as ridiculous as it can get, so why not try to cope like this? Again, thanks
Tbh I don't really talk to her often anymore, sometimes she talks to me though. Idk if I'd recommend doing exactly what I did, but it's your choice. It might help you.