Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IMAGINE 1 DAY WITHOUT LAW INTERFERE , THE TRUE MONSTER AND HUMAN NATURE WOULD COME OUT OF MOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
this shit would be like a fucking dream , your free to do anything ( ANYTHING ) , im 100% certain you would kill and rape ( at least i would ) and get as much money from corpses as possible , Foids will cry to death ( bc emotional weaklings ) while they are getting raped and killed , gangbangs on street will propably happen and so on so forth

we are inhibited bc of law , deep down we just care for ourself and want the maximum enjoyment all the time . In the past if someone cames off stupid you just killed him , now we believe whats stated in a fucking book and act like those "upon us" want

politican is a fuckign indoctrinated layer , that humans like us , have told us that they are above you and you should follow order ,
remove that layer named politican and they are nothing more then we are.

Humans are way beyond dumb at this point , i swear.

we are inhibited bc of law

Indeed. There is actually no real burden for us men to do what ever we want to do. We are dominant and yet a piece of paper called law is limiting us.

Indeed. There is actually no real burden for us men to do what ever we want to do. We are dominant and yet a piece of paper called law is limiting us.
It's not a piece of paper. The state has a monopoly on the legitimate and allowed use of violence, and with that violence they enforce a set of rules called the law (which is the "paper" you referred to). People respect the law because of the threat of that violence, breaking the law would result in being punished severely.

Honestly I wouldn't rape tbh. Kill maybe but not rape

bc of indoctrination and punishment ( going to jail ) , if half the population would wake up there would just be : do watever and take watever you want

I seem to remembet that there was a movie like that.

Besides the obvious, what would you all do in a purge?

this shit would be like a fucking dream , your free to do anything ( ANYTHING ) , im 100% certain you would kill and rape ( at least i would ) and get as much money from corpses as possible , Foids will cry to death ( bc emotional weaklings ) while they are getting raped and killed , gangbangs on street will propably happen and so on so forth

we are inhibited bc of law , deep down we just care for ourself and want the maximum enjoyment all the time . In the past if someone cames off stupid you just killed him , now we believe whats stated in a fucking book and act like those "upon us" want

politican is a fuckign indoctrinated layer , that humans like us , have told us that they are above you and you should follow order ,
remove that layer named politican and they are nothing more then we are.

Humans are way beyond dumb at this point , i swear.
Women are currently allowed to live 100% naturally with their sexual selection while men are domesticated and all our natural urges suppressed. This would allow us to live naturally as well and embrace our natural impulses (rape and murderer). I think just one day of no laws would completely blackpill the world, the foids would cry about the rape and violence and beg us for a return to society with laws and order and we wouldn't comply unless they would agree to enter monogamous relationships.

Foids would love it. We’d be back in the jungle. Exactly where they want to be. It’s where they’re most comfortable. They’d just shack up with the largest most violent gigachads and get wet every time gigachad kills a threat. They’d be living in harems in no time.

Foids would love it. We’d be back in the jungle. Exactly where they want to be. It’s where they’re most comfortable. They’d just shack up with the largest most violent gigachads and get wet every time gigachad kills a threat. They’d be living in harems in no time.
ofc they will until you decide to kill her , maybe if shes pretty af she can stay for a while

ofc they will until you decide to kill her , maybe if shes pretty af she can stay for a while
Cope. All the girls will offer sexual access to the chad sin exchange for protection.. aka a harem with one very large male .. just like in the jungle.

I don't know about the purge, but I'm sure tinder HQ would be a place you don't want to be.

would be greatest thing ever, probaly better than sex (never had it, so i don't know)

True. We'd have to hunt the woods for stray foids

It would be pretty fun. I would be voluntary tbh.

this would be a dream come true

As a weak fatcel manlet this would be straight out of my worst nightmare. Brb getting killed easily by some high tier normie who's pissed his supply of coffee ran out and has to take out his anger on the weak.

Better not. IT, feminists, and white knights will band together to purge incels

Cope. All the girls will offer sexual access to the chad sin exchange for protection.. aka a harem with one very large male .. just like in the jungle.
groups of armed incels could bludgeon dear ol Chads to death(who we greatly outnumber and iq mog to the moon and back, so it doesn't matter how big he is tbh) and kidnap his harem

groups of armed incels could bludgeon dear ol Chads to death(who we greatly outnumber and iq mog to the moon and back, so it doesn't matter how big he is tbh) and kidnap his harem
it sounds like great novel stuff tbh try to write it

you'd have no electricity or water within 1 day

yeah because chad is bullet proof

also alpha male =/= best looking male

First religion was inputted into the matrix code to try and control us but that was destroyed after the discovery of science and now the elite have taken control soon it will break, society will collapse.

society would fucking collapse like crazy

There needs to be a purge year at least every 100 years.

Obvious fedpost is obvious

Would be interesting ngl

The first thing I would do is pick off the leftist scumbags that recently passed the plastic bag ban in NYC.

I like to binge before i purge.

b
The first thing I would do is pick off the leftist scumbags that recently passed the plastic bag ban in NYC.
baswed. I used to be for the ban. but tbh fuck the earth it's already over. and paper bags just aren't as good pladtic

It's not a piece of paper. The state has a monopoly on the legitimate and allowed use of violence, and with that violence they enforce a set of rules called the law (which is the "paper" you referred to). People respect the law because of the threat of that violence, breaking the law would result in being punished severely.
It's a smaller scale on what America does internationally. Like changing the defintion of terrorism from: the unlawful use of violence or intimidation, especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims. In the American definition, terrorist can never be inflicted by a state. So don't be surprised when they walk over your civil liberties.

Fucking watch that movie The Purge. It will be a top fuck cope for you, a movie where one night a year they allow all crimes and people go in the street killing and fucking esch other

Fucking watch that movie The Purge. It will be a top fuck cope for you, a movie where one night a year they allow all crimes and people go in the street killing and fucking esch other
already saw

It's going to get creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back