Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine 50 men and 50 women are stranded on an island after a violent sea storm.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
They are out of resources so they would have to cooperate together for survival until help arrives.

Now imagine that out of those 50 men, 5 are Chads. What do you think is gonna happen? Each one of those 50 women will be fucking Chads for the rest of their days on the island while the other 45 men will be rotting alone. Holes will be like - "Its just a preference sweaty. Why don't you go fix the ship while I suck Chad's dick"

Do you see this island functioning at all? What incentive would these men have to contribute to the island's economy? Why the fuck would they even contribute? Just so that those holes and Chads can fuck without any worry.

And if you can't see this island functioning then how do you expect the society to function. A society where millions of women are dying to be a part of Chad's harems while their looksmatches are rotting in their basement. JFL at this cucked society.

Last edited:
The number of men would rapidly decline.

>trapped on remote island with no law

jfl at anyone who wouldnt go on a rape rampage in that situation

We'd enslave the whores and make chads build ships

the other men would just kill the chads and redistribute the foids with the 5 left out used for being raped by anyone

the other men would just kill the chads and redistribute the foids with the 5 left out used for being raped by anyone
Rapemaxing is the only way for sub-8 men to ascend

I think there was a show similar to this.
what ended up happening was the Chads didnt do anything (okay they did hunt once or twice) and fucked any woman they wanted. all the women didn't help in any serious way (they would fucking gather firewood/driftwood and shit that fell off the trees) and eat all the food and complain about everything then the average guys did 90% of the work. building stuff. cooking the food. making shelter. gathering food and resources.

The girls that were not good enough for Chad would find a beta male and fuck him and live in his hut and get free resources. but that was only 2-3 guys. All Chads fucked. All girls fucked. 2-3 average guys fucked. The rest rotted away BUT STILL HAD TO CONTRIBUTE to the group otherwise the women would call him a pig and sully his name to the rest of the group. then he would be outcast. So even though they were literally getting NOT A SINGLE DAM THING from the group they still had to contribute otherwise be ousted. Hmmmmm...sorta like society, eh?

Rapemaxing is the only way for sub-8 men to ascend
I meant it as everyone would get one foid and could also rape one of the five remainings. But in general you're right

(And to be fair I never watched the show. I ended up reading an article on it that some MGTOW youtube channel had posted)

I would take down the other men at night and have all the womens to myself

what ended up happening was the Chads didnt do anything (okay they did hunt once or twice) and fucked any woman they wanted. all the women didn't help in any serious way (they would fucking gather firewood/driftwood and shit that fell off the trees) and eat all the food and complain about everything then the average guys did 90% of the work. building stuff. cooking the food. making shelter. gathering food and resources.

The girls that were not good enough for Chad would find a beta male and fuck him and live in his hut and get free resources. but that was only 2-3 guys. All Chads fucked. All girls fucked. 2-3 average guys fucked. The rest rotted away BUT STILL HAD TO CONTRIBUTE to the group otherwise the women would call him a pig and sully his name to the rest of the group. then he would be outcast. So even though they were literally getting NOT A SINGLE DAM THING from the group they still had to contribute otherwise be ousted. Hmmmmm...sorta like society, eh?
Utterly brutal. Exact replica of the modern society.
:feelsYall::feelsYall:

You must be a gymcel but I'm going to ask anyway
Realistically, how many women could you beat up at once?

Reason I ask is because if you kill all the Chads the women are not just going to let you fuck them willingly. They are going to revolt against you. Could you win against 10 women at once?

You must be a gymcel but I'm going to ask anyway
Realistically, how many women could you beat up at once?

Reason I ask is because if you kill all the Chads the women are not just going to let you fuck them willingly. They are going to revolt against you. Could you win against 10 women at once?
Ill get a sharpened stick and start jabbing the ugly ones and the stronger women first. Then when they see i mean business theyll give up

Ill get a sharpened stick and start jabbing the ugly ones and the stronger women first. Then when they see i mean business theyll give up
Damn I didn't know you were a High-IQcel as well
you've thought about this scenario before lol

They'd fuck chad, at least until they get too old and disgusting for his liking- Then they'd turn to the incels and scold them for not settling down like nice guys and giving the used roast beef a future to look forward to.

That is literally society before monogamy and marriage bro. Literally that.

JFL if that actually happened to me id just bash the chads head in with rocks then rape the foids. :feelzez:

They'd fuck chad, at least until they get too old and disgusting for his liking- Then they'd turn to the incels and scold them for not settling down like nice guys and giving the used roast beef a future to look forward to.
Fate of every Chad cock sucking whore on this planet.

Extremely high IQ

Me and @Sparrow's Song would rape all the womenlets, and since we're meds we will make hand ùade weapons to kill the chads.
Basedness level - infinity

>trapped on remote island with no law

jfl at anyone who wouldnt go on a rape rampage in that situation
The concept of rape wouldn't even exist. Remember there was nothing called "rape" for all of human history. Ooga ooga, hit foid on head, bring home.

at the beginning it would be okay, nice cooperation since humans but as soon as these things start to happen (i.e women enter hypergamy mode) it would turn into a chaos.

Tbh I myself would kill chad. I'd probably gather a few based brocels and brutally murder chads, then rape the bitches (actually I think they'd just simply accept me submissively). I've seen this behavior among chimps btw.
nah man they would. Women are submissive. If even men act this way among alpha males despite clearly being able to kill him once let alone women who are naturally designed to avoid conflict.

Kill the Chads and rape the foids

Hopefully the sub 8 men on the island would rise up against the 5 or so chads.

The concept of rape wouldn't even exist. Remember there was nothing called "rape" for all of human history. Ooga ooga, hit foid on head, bring home.
Didnt even think about that but yeah come to think of it thats true

First of all, it is up to the women to show they are worthy of having rights.

If they only fuck chads and only make demands for the rest,
the 45 men just needs to kill the 5 men, and take away women's rights

Sorry, but you brought it to yourselves
full

Chads would be a minority there. Dont know why other males wouldnt go ER against them

100 people on a desolate island?

Everyone would die of starvation. :feelskek:

We'd enslave the whores and make chads build ships
would be based. sadly if it was society as a hole, they would simp for the Chad's and whores while getting nothing in return

The foids would probably try to poison and kill of the ugly men

Fuck man, scary how realistic this was

If the men are smart they'd kill the chads immediately before they can breed the female livestock

First of all, it is up to the women to show they are worthy of having rights.

If they only fuck chads and only make demands for the rest,
the 45 men just needs to kill the 5 men, and take away women's rights

Sorry, but you brought it to yourselves
full
Sorry to disappoint you but chances are that more than half of those 45 men would be simps who would call you inkwell for thinking about taking away women's rights and would support M'lady's choice to fuck Chads.

Simps are the reason why the beta uprising would never be possible.

Sorry to disappoint you but chances are that more than half of those 45 men would be simps who would call you inkwell for thinking about taking away women's rights and would support M'lady's choice to fuck Chads.

Simps are the reason why the beta uprising would never be possible.
Then MGTOW is the only genuine option.
Only get food and shelter for yourself, fuck the others if they don't want to give anything in return

Me and @Sparrow's Song would rape all the womenlets, and since we're meds we will make hand ùade weapons to kill the chads.
We would kill the chads and the normies with spears. It will just be us and the foids and we will enslave the foids and force them to build us the ship after they provide us with sons on the island... Then we would take our sons and the hottest foids and leave the island on our ship with most of the foids left behind stranded to die.

They are out of resources so they would have to cooperate together for survival until help arrives.

Now imagine that out of those 50 men, 5 are Chads. What do you think is gonna happen? Each one of those 50 women will be fucking Chads for the rest of their days on the island while the other 45 men will be rotting alone. Holes will be like - "Its just a preference sweaty. Why don't you go fix the ship while I suck Chad's dick"

Do you see this island functioning at all? What incentive would these men have to contribute to the island's economy? Why the fuck would they even contribute? Just so that those holes and Chads can fuck without any worry.

And if you can't see this island functioning then how do you expect the society to function. A society where millions of women are dying to be a part of Chad's harems while their looksmatches are rotting in their basement. JFL at this cucked society.
In a situation like this, are we assuming the same intellect or intellect inverse to looks?

In that case I think what you said above holds true for a few weeks/ months, but then the smartest normies and incels would start their own group, and go find a separate part of the island, and they would just cope there. They'd figure out more efficient ways to get food and other essential shit, meanwhile chad would fuck 7-8 foids a day, but eventually he'd get screwed cos he won't have evolved. Some Becky's would take the hint and move in with the normies (betabux) and eventually Stacy might go tell chad to bully the normies and incels to give them shit, but by this time you'd have a group of 20 high IQ normies incels made one 'state' 5 chads and medium IQ normies in another, so the 5 chads won't be able to do shit to the incels, it's quite likely incels will develop weapons too, so then chad dies out, but presumably they already impregnated the Stacies .

Incel state might send their highest T normies to go kill weakened/ dehydrated chad (ngl I knew a slayer who didn't know u can't drink seawater), and take the Stacies, and then they will kill chads spawn.

The other men would overpower the Chads and rape the women. This was common throughout history. Women may prefer Chads, but incels are the vast majority. They hold more power in that regard

In a situation like this, are we assuming the same intellect or intellect inverse to looks?

In that case I think what you said above holds true for a few weeks/ months, but then the smartest normies and incels would start their own group, and go find a separate part of the island, and they would just cope there. They'd figure out more efficient ways to get food and other essential shit, meanwhile chad would fuck 7-8 foids a day, but eventually he'd get screwed cos he won't have evolved. Some Becky's would take the hint and move in with the normies (betabux) and eventually Stacy might go tell chad to bully the normies and incels to give them shit, but by this time you'd have a group of 20 high IQ normies incels made one 'state' 5 chads and medium IQ normies in another, so the 5 chads won't be able to do shit to the incels, it's quite likely incels will develop weapons too, so then chad dies out, but presumably they already impregnated the Stacies .

Incel state might send their highest T normies to go kill weakened/ dehydrated chad (ngl I knew a slayer who didn't know u can't drink seawater), and take the Stacies, and then they will kill chads spawn.
Fucking based prediction. This way they could emerge as winners without even rapemaxing. Even the simps in the group would support it.
Then MGTOW is the only genuine option.
Only get food and shelter for yourself, fuck the others if they don't want to give anything in return
Sadly :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Tbh the 45 sub8 men could just kill the chads and enslave the foids there. It wouldn’t even be that hard in that situation since there are only 5 of them. Literally a 9 on 1.
The other men would overpower the Chads and rape the women. This was common throughout history. Women may prefer Chads, but incels are the vast majority. They hold more power in that regard
Exactly. This is what will realistically happen. In the past foids preferred chads but sub8 men were majority so they just raped the foids and killed chads

I'd kind of go solo and do my own shit with a bunch of other truecel dudes.

The men that aren’t chad would simply kill Chad. Also women would be at the mercy of us since the only skills they’ve redeemed from society is trigonometric functions and makeup

Unfortunately true, what happened to the time when the majority of men were gl?

I'll tell you. 1 word. 1 problem

JEWS