Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine a forum where people don't post shit from reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Imagine if people here didn't browse that shithole and bring stories here.

Imagine if people knew that soyboys pretend to be girls and that a good portion of stuff on reddit is a LARP

Imagine if people didn't at one point say "check out this blackpilled redditor" and the next moment say "lol at these bluepilled reddit normies"

Imagine if people on this forum weren't retarded, low IQ, bluepilled, and avoided browsing cuckit.

But alas, people think it's a good idea to look at reddit as if those people are "normal", and not the dregs of society.

reddit is gay

People here care waay too much about that site. Its for low tier normies and soy boys, also mentally ill landwhales and even trannies. Who cares what they think tbh. And no normies are not getting black pilled, acknowledging and not being mad is not black pilled. Such greed.

Imagine if people didn't at one point say "check out this blackpilled redditor" and the next moment say "lol at these bluepilled reddit normies"
I'm guilty of that but I have seen a lot of black pilled posts hit the front page of reddit. I think that's because there is normal people on there who are drowned out by the usual dregs that use reddit.

Imagine if people knew that soyboys pretend to be girls and that a good portion of stuff on reddit is a LARP

Imagine if people on this forum weren't retarded, low IQ, bluepilled, and avoided browsing cuckit.

But alas, people think it's a good idea to look at reddit as if those people are "normal", and not the dregs of society.
I’ve gotten use to it sadly. It used to tick me off how people here use reddit but now it’s every other post so I don’t care anymore. Doesn’t mean they should still be using it though, that place is deranged.

People here care waay too much about that site. Its for low tier normies and soy boys, also mentally ill landwhales and even trannies. Who cares what they think tbh. And no normies are not getting black pilled, acknowledging and not being mad is not black pilled. Such greed.
They do get pretty mad about it as long as a "girl" doesn't come in to shame them. And I can understand backing down after that because you could get banned if the person get riled up enough.

I just go to see alternate worldviews. It usually only confirms the blackpill.

4chan is cucked too though I think more people need to realize that

They do get pretty mad about it as long as a "girl" doesn't come in to shame them. And I can understand backing down after that because you could get banned if the person get riled up enough.
Reddit admins are the most cucked people on earth. Criticize toilets in any way directly or indirectly and you are banned. Such greed.

Reddit admins are the most cucked people on earth. Criticize toilets in any way directly or indirectly and you are banned. Such greed.
That's why I do think normies are getting black pilled. Their just scared of getting shut down or their lives ruined just for acknowledging facts.

That's why I do think normies are getting black pilled. Their just scared of getting shut down or their lives ruined just for acknowledging facts.
Normies are purplepilled

Did I just experience...
an reddit moment :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Reddit has some pretty good blackpilled content from time to time.
Even if some are LARP, they are pretty entertaining.

4chan is cucked too though I think more people need to realize that

This. A lot of imageboard users think they/their community are hot shit, but they are as bluepilled on some topics as any other normie.
People underestimate the number of normies (and foids/trannies) that browse that place, and they are pretty hostile to incels at times.

What's that? Though I do agree normies aren't really "black pilled" but I do see them agreeing with black pill ideas.
purple pilled comes from the red pilled people.

redpillers would say purple pillers can only accept some truths but deny others, usually for comfort

"lukewarm black pillers" is what I like to call it as well.

Like someone above said reddit is basically the home of incels in denial, low tier normies, some legit (40+) oldcels and not much else.

When you read stories of guys "pulling" on reddit, it's not so much a LARP, it's just a massive exaggeration of something with some truth in it. Some guy will make out with a drunk, self hating slightly overweight deathnik in a club and will then think of himself and think it makes him a "guy who's highly successful with women who you incels could learn from". Pitiful tbh.

Been saying that for a longtime tbh.

I don't come on here to read about it fucking reddit.

Been saying that for a longtime tbh.

I don't come on here to read about it fucking reddit.
I made an inceltears megathread in off topic to try to stop the spam in inceldom discussion but people aren't using it

Normies are purplepilled
The concept of creating another pill is retarded.

The Blackpill is only designated that way because normies/ex-PUA retards hickjacked the "Redpill" movement an inserted a lot of bullshit cope philosophies. The original redpill had a lot more emphasis on the Looks Theory until people with PUA mindset came in.

Hey bluepillers, read my username; if you see yourselves in it, kys please :)

The concept of creating another pill is retarded.

The Blackpill is only designated that way because normies/ex-PUA retards hickjacked the "Redpill" movement an inserted a lot of bullshit cope philosophies. The original redpill had a lot more emphasis on the Looks Theory until people with PUA mindset came in.
I didn't create the purplepill

I use to read some stuff about mgtow there where a couple of guys that seem sincere and started cabinmaxxing in small towns and obscure places to stay away from foids , the rest of them mgtows seem cucked and larping incels tbh so no more reddit 4 me.

purple pilled comes from the red pilled people.

redpillers would say purple pillers can only accept some truths but deny others, usually for comfort

"lukewarm black pillers" is what I like to call it as well.
Yeah that's a better description of them. I think when my generation grows up your going to see a lot of bitter guys who have grown up with no affection. Even more than there are now.

Yeah that's a better description of them. I think when my generation grows up your going to see a lot of bitter guys who have grown up with no affection. Even more than there are now.
Yeah true. I feel like in my generation ascension in colege was possible, but in your generation it liekly isn't

Reddit has some pretty good blackpilled content from time to time.
Even if some are LARP, they are pretty entertaining.

This. A lot of imageboard users think they/their community are hot shit, but they are as bluepilled on some topics as any other normie.
People underestimate the number of normies (and foids/trannies) that browse that place, and they are pretty hostile to incels at times.
They are hostile to incels all the time. That place is the normie/tranny/attention whore den now.

The whole world revolves around toilets being toilets lol

I found this place because of reddit and specifically because someone posted one of my replied on IT here. I'd imagine some are the same.

Reddit is the place this forum has the most visibility on.

I found this place because of reddit and specifically because someone posted one of my replied on IT here. I'd imagine some are the same.

Reddit is the place this forum has the most visibility on.
Well if you used reddit before that's whatever it would just be nice to not have most topics just be commenting on some random reddit story

Well if you used reddit before that's whatever it would just be nice to not have most topics just be commenting on some random reddit story
I mean what else are people going to post tbh? The 999th thousand Sub8 debate thread?

Most of the content on this site is rehashed. Everything's been debated.

I think the TikTok threads are even gayer. This forum needs to leach on something tbh.

I mean what else are people going to post tbh? The 9999th thousand Sub8 debate thread?

Most of the content on this site is rehashed. Everything's been debated.

I think the TikTok threads are even gayer. This forum needs to leach on something tbh.
There are plenty of analyses that are made that don't include some reddit LARP

Reddit users are instantly soyboys

Reddit is a great site ngl

There are plenty of analyses that are made that don't include some reddit LARP
And they are rare. If they weren't they wouldn't be good posts. Imagine if every user here tried to post a lengthy analysis on something for every post.

Most of the posts on any forum are going to be somewhat low effort. If it weren't like that this place wouldn't be active.

If that happened then there would hardly be any new threads going up every day

Personally I don't mind coming here to laugh at some reddit cucks

You posted shit from reddit

You posted shit from reddit
Very rarely, I made a thread in off topic about inceltears to stop the IT spam but no one cares for it

What happens is that reddit is a meeting ground for idiots and cunts, it's like a goldmine of black pill evidence

Reddit is good cope

What happens is that reddit is a meeting ground for idiots and cunts, it's like a goldmine of black pill evidence
exactly. what other forum would we use to laugh at ignorant, arrogant, bottom-of-the-barrel, socially inept, unattractive idiots who think they represent the norm in society?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back