Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Imagine a person from a middle class family 100 years ago looking at the state of society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Riots, Tinder, Sluts, raging Hypergamy, Trannies, Faggots, Hookup Culture, Toxic Social media, Drugs, Single Mother Households, dropping testosterone rates, Crashing economy,

i could go on and on but you get the point. Our world is extremely fucked up beyond belief. like insanely. i cannot believe how bad it is. and most people actually don't realize how bad it is, all because they are dumbed down by worshipping women

a woman would get jealous a man would immediately shoot all his daughters to prevent his family name from future cucking

Riots, Tinder, Sluts, raging Hypergamy, Trannies, Faggots, Hookup Culture, Toxic Social media, Drugs, Single Mother Households, dropping testosterone rates, Crashing economy,

i could go on and on but you get the point. Our world is extremely fucked up beyond belief. like insanely. i cannot believe how bad it is. and most people actually don't realize how bad it is, all because they are dumbed down by worshipping women
Brutal, no reply. But hard to say bro, I feel we can afford having shitty unstable situations in society cause technology holds us on board, but eventually the weight will be too much, and the whole system will crash.

Society fucked up when it turned from God to worshipping toilets as Gods

a woman would get jealous a man would immediately shoot all his daughters to prevent his family name from future cucking
You sure they would get jealous? Pretty sure culture has a huge impact on what we think about those kinds of behaviours. Even if they will participate in it if they were in these times, they will still think it is disgusting, just like how most people participated in raping in the invasion of Berlin despite knowing how fucked up it is.

If our great-grandfathers all had a chance to see the world of today, Germany would've won WWII
Basically this is the collapse of the Western civilization. Now Slavs and Austro-Hungarians are the last vestige of white people and white civilization.
>Slavs
>White
Pick one.

Society fucked up when it turned from God to worshipping toilets as Gods

But lonely virgin men on the internet are the bad guys. Society is a disease that needs to be eradicated.

I never disagreed tbh

Fucking hell, I want to actually destroy modern soyciety and build a new based one.

I want a literal revolution to destroy these cucks and degenerates.

Maybe if we Incels did some peacefully terrorist attacks like the IRA or Nelson Mandela we could probably achieve our goals. Maybe if we blew up water pipelines and electricity generators until our demands are met. And we only fight military personnel instead of civilians.

Fucking hell, I want to actually destroy modern soyciety and build a new based one.

I want a literal revolution to destroy these cucks and degenerates.

Maybe if we Incels did some peacefully terrorist attacks like the IRA or Nelson Mandela we could probably achieve our goals. Maybe if we blew up water pipelines and electricity generators until our demands are met. And we only fight military personnel instead of civilians.
Nigga I just want a gf

Nigga I just want a gf

Don't we all. But if you ascend, there is still hundreds of Incels that need your help.

The problem with society is the degradation of morals. We have left God and try to fill in a void in our soul that cannot be filled without spiritual connection. So we go with mindless consumerism that degenerates out society in the process. Think about it, Riots, Tinder, Sluts, raging Hypergamy, Trannies, Faggots, Hookup Culture, Toxic Social media, Drugs, Single Mother Households, dropping testosterone rates, Crashing economy all all linked to lack of morals in society.

Inb4 "morals don't exist" fags come and quote my comment. Keep coping wait until your Sister becomes a bisexual single mother on drugs while your Father becomes a Sissy fag that kills himself before the age of 45 because Chad refused him.

Don't we all. But if you ascend, there is still hundreds of Incels that need your help.
Lol in what way
The problem with society is the degradation of morals. We have left God and try to fill in a void in our soul that cannot be filled without spiritual connection. So we go with mindless consumerism that degenerates out society in the process. Think about it, Riots, Tinder, Sluts, raging Hypergamy, Trannies, Faggots, Hookup Culture, Toxic Social media, Drugs, Single Mother Households, dropping testosterone rates, Crashing economy all all linked to lack of morals in society.

Inb4 "morals don't exist" fags come and quote my comment. Keep coping wait until your Sister becomes a bisexual single mother on drugs while your Father becomes a Sissy fag that kills himself before the age of 45 because Chad refused him
True. Most people nowadays don't believe in God at all, this is mostly why soyciety is becoming so degenerate

Lol in what way

True. Most people nowadays don't believe in God at all, this is mostly why soyciety is becoming so degenerate
you believe in god?

He would be ashamed of all of that expect economic crisis because they already had it back in 1920's anyway