Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine a ricecel snagging a blonde stacy and having a youtube channel full with anti-American rants, this guy has NO FEAR whatsoever

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
8/10 what are you on? 6.5 at best.

Solid high tier normie but not 8/10

Ccp is and ricemen are all huge cuckolds
This "businessman" walks around in a suit all day talking shit and making money of the country that hosts him and allows him to bang all the slant eyed sluts that throw themselves at him.

If this was any sane state with sane people he'd be in the bottom of the river stuffed in a concrete filled barrel along with his dirty gook whores

Last edited:
Ccp is and ricemen are all huge cuckolds
This "businessman" walks around in a suit all day talking shit and making money of the country that hosts him and allows him to bang all the slant eyed sluts that throw themselves at him.

If this was any sane state with sane people he'd be in the bottom of the river stuffed in a concrete filled barrel along with his dirty gook whores
He got out of the country in time. He was getting death threats before he left.

He got out of the country in time. He was getting death threats before he left.
Ah I remember that, took way too long before that happened. He is in Vietnam now right?

Ah I remember that, took way too long before that happened. He is in Vietnam now right?
Yea. Funny if he starts criticizing Vietnam too. No way will he make it out alive if he does.

Vietnamese people are confrontational in general and are more violent/criminal prone than Chinese people.

He got one of the rare decent noodles. Rare in the west that is. They're more common in Asia.

I see he has hapas, hopefully just daughters.

agreed. this 8/10 Asian foid
52B82B09 00F4 425B ADC7 A1646C74ADF8

Considering how twitchy Stormfag cumskins are when a white foid even looks at a Tyrone, this hypothetical Chang you describe would receive death threats.

Mcaullay Culkin would have been a better example, not only is he a Low T Soytard, but he also brags about how he wants to make "Sean Lennon's" with Brenda Song, one of my childhood crushes :feelscry:

Solid high tier normie but not 8/10
Also he keeps trashing the country that hosts the only type of women(next to niggers) to go for sub average white males these days. He should be grateful for its existence.

i don't like communists so I don't care.

JFL that title got me excited for a sec, would be based as fuck if a ricecel actually pulled that off one day.

JFL that title got me excited for a sec, would be based as fuck if a ricecel actually pulled that off one day.
It simply wouldn't happen unless he was a hedge fund manager with some Russian gold digger.

It simply wouldn't happen unless he was a hedge fund manager with some Russian gold digger.
Outliers exist though, even if they are extremely rare.

Really makes you want to SEAmaxx tbqh.
Being white in Asia is like playing on equal ground, i feel like. Average mayo gets average noodle, etc. idk

this would just prove the absolute superiority of rices

do you know what would cause rage? A latino or a sand.

this would just prove the absolute superiority of rices

do you know what would cause rage? A latino or a sand.
What about an Aboriginal

He's based. I respect his grind.

Could be different for other white people here, but seeing a rice get a blonde Stacy makes me happy for the rice. Wouldn't bother me.

He got one of the rare decent noodles. Rare in the west that is. They're more common in Asia.

I see he has hapas, hopefully just daughters.
Strange that he talked shit to china, living in china and managed to get out alive of the country.

fuck this baldfuck tbh, and their alt right followers
Considering how twitchy Stormfag cumskins are when a white foid even looks at a Tyrone, this hypothetical Chang you describe would receive death threats.

suicidefuel for riceheads. they have some political agenda and they dont date outside their race. traitors i think tbh