Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine actually spending your days "cold approaching" women

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Fucking lmao. Getting absolutely nothing other than told to fuck off, photographed and humiliated online, or reported to the police.

I have no sympathy for these brownnosing cucks. It's like, just face it. If you'reww attractive to women they'll initiate contact with you. If you're not, then you're not, and are just wasting your fucking time.

In the UK some of these guys have been imprisoned and while we do live in an Orwellian shithole, I honestly support that. They're not making foid egos any smaller.

I'm sure almost everyone will have seen the below video but it never gets old. So hilarious how delusional these guys are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmkHNSSSMs

What the FUCK are these guys thinking? How could you EVER expect this shit to work. Everyone is just relaxing and unwinding after work, and all of a sudden an obese 2/10 deathnic jogs in front of you, turns around and starts trying to flirt with you lmao. Yeah that's an appealing prospect. Get real.

If an ugly guy approaches them they get mad and think this is all i can do?
Sheesh, am i that ugly? Might as well jump on tinder to get some validation.

People can not fucking understand the awkwardness that will ensue when you cold approach as a non charismatic guy. You will NOT get the reaction you expect.

Wasn't there some UKcel PUA dude who literally got shot or jailed for cold approaching in public? Can't remember exactly

What the FUCK are these guys thinking? How could you EVER expect this shit to work. Everyone is just relaxing and unwinding after work, and all of a sudden an obese 2/10 deathnic jogs in front of you, turns around and starts trying to flirt with you lmao. Yeah that's an appealing prospect. Get real.

Pretty much. I've seen a few cold approach videos and it's just so cringe I can't watch them all the way through. Not only are they ugly but it's also awkward as hell it's like of course no women will be interested.

. Everyone is just relaxing and unwinding after work, and all of a sudden an obese 2/10 deathnic jogs in front of you, turns around and starts trying to flirt with you lmao. Yeah that's an appealing prospect. Get real.
9000% this. Who the fuck wants an ugly person bothering them after work?

38 year old pakistani tried running game on young foids and got thrown in jail :lul:
If only he looked like this

800.jpg