Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Imagine all the cucks that willfully died because of "women and children first"

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Women and children first because men are disposable garbage that aren't worth half as much as a woman or child according to normalfag society. If WW3 happens women and children should be drafted and serve on the frontlines as cannon fodder.

gentlemen = cucks
'I will put my life at risk for milady' jfl :lul:

I'm glad. More of them need to die.

Hey women can beat up dumb grown men with one hand tighted behind their back and in high heels while babysitting kids. What the jewbox says

Send them both to the battlefield.

Hey women can beat up dumb grown men with one hand tighted behind their back and in high heels while babysitting kids. What the jewbox says

Send them both to the battlefield.
Exactly. They need equal rights. Egalitarianism, remember we are all equal.

a roastie foid asked for my help because she is scared of dogs

i aint sacrificing my life like a cuck for foids and childreb

I don't know what I would do if I lived in the past and was asked to sacrifice myself for other normies, maybe I would be bluepilled since I never experienced inceldom. In the modern time though, I would never sarcifice my life for anyone or anything, unless it was for a really cool experience, I would like to fight in a racewar, because it would be great fun and a great experience, fighting in a modern war would suck, because modern government holds soldiers back from killing civilians so modern war is pointless imo.

Back when women were monogamous instead of the slutty animals they are today it wouldn't be so bad Tbh

Natural selection.
Hey it's what they get for being beta cucks.
I know Chad sure as fuck ain't dying for nobody. He would even use his kids and current baby mama as a bullet Shield.

That's how I would do it. :lul::lul: