Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine applying the "you want a young virgin girl because you can't handle a strong, experienced woman" logic to other areas of life.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"You want to earn 100k a year instead of 10k? What's the matter, are you too much of a pussy to be able to survive with just 10k? Are you a picky little faggot or something?"

"You want a new car instead of a car that has already circled the world three times? What's the matter, are you too much of a pussy to keep fixing an old car? Are you a manchild who doesn't know about mechanic stuff?"

"You want fresh food that was made today instead of something made a week ago? What's the matter, your puny little stomach can't handle old food? Lol, what a pussy."

"You want to live in a good country instead of one ruined by wars, communism, etc? What's the matter, are you that much of a pussy that you can't handle living in a rough place? Lol you're pathetic."

Last edited:
offtopic but my penis head itches. Very good post OP

That reminded me of a thing that happened to me back in middle school. I lived 40 minutes away from school, so I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive when this boy who went to the same school as me saw me and said:" why don't you walk home like a man?" haha I was like " fuck you". I was surrounded by cuckservatives back then and now I'm surrounded by soyfaggots. You can't win as an incel.

Its not that I can't handle, but that I cant bother. But then again it's not like they want us either so what's the point of discussing this?

That reminded me of a thing that happened to me back in middle school. I lived 40 minutes away from school, so I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive when this boy who went to the same school as me saw me and said:" why don't you walk home like a man?" haha I was like " fuck you". I was surrounded by cuckservatives back then and now I'm surrounded by soyfaggots. You can't win as an incel.
Funny I had the same experience.
Some fag saying that I was lazy and could walk 30 mn.
Told him to fuck off and mind his own business.

"You want to earn 100k a year instead of 10k? What's the matter, are you too much of a pussy to be able to survive with just 10k? Are you a picky little faggot or something?"

"You want a new car instead of a car that has already circled the world three times? What's the matter, are you too much of a pussy to keep fixing an old car? Are you a manchild who doesn't know about mechanic stuff?"

"You want fresh food that was made today instead of something made a week ago? What's the matter, your puny little stomach can't handle old food? Lol, what a pussy."

"You want to live in a good country instead of one ruined by wars, communism, etc? What's the matter, are you that much of a pussy that you can't handle living in a rough place? Lol you're pathetic."
For some reason everything is different when it comes to women. Like there's an entirely different standard for them.

You're expected to be a "Nice Guy" when you do a job. But for some reason thats completely wrong when it comes to women.

And btw even if you're not a "Nice guy" to women, you're still fucked if you're not chad lol

Makes no sense.

lol this post is so true,idk which kind of retard says this,but its what they could manage to achieve,so in order to see themselves "cool",they say nah dude its cool that my gf was fucked by tons of guys because she has experience"

but inside theyre like

:feels:

Virgin or whore I just want to feel a pussy on my penis. Why is it so easy for some and so impossible for others?

Burj khalifa height IQ

You can't win against them: they'll say "and what's so bad about a girl having taken many dicks"... pair bonding, microchimerism, telegony.

Virgin marriage or cuckoldry. No exceptions.

IT posted this.

anyways, you have a good point. also, dating someone your own age does NOT take ANY guts to do. nothing bad will happen if you do it. the worst that could happen is a breakup, just a breakup. but if you date a younger woman, you could get hassled by many people and called a creep and if you post about your relationship on twitter, you'll be crucified on twitter and become a victim of a viral callout culture tweet. you could get attacked or in some rare cases, even killed. none of this will occur if you date someone your own age.

dating someone your own age isn't brave. but dating someone younger than you? that's very brave.

IT posted this.

anyways, you have a good point. also, dating someone your own age does NOT take ANY guts to do. nothing bad will happen if you do it. the worst that could happen is a breakup, just a breakup. but if you date a younger woman, you could get hassled by many people and called a creep and if you post about your relationship on twitter, you'll be crucified on twitter and become a victim of a viral callout culture tweet. you could get attacked or in some rare cases, even killed. none of this will occur if you date someone your own age.

dating someone your own age isn't brave. but dating someone younger than you? that's very brave.
Only got called a creep if you’re not chad

IQ mogs me to Saturn

Very high, IQ. Spitting out the truth. I never understood that logic. Somehow used goods = better man? If you are going to invest a lot of time and money on a woman does it not make sense to get something new? She keeps her youth longer. Might be a bit easier to teach too, if you can engage her in it. But with a woman with experience that has gone through many relationships, it is hard to imagine she is going to stay with you for long. I don't see why roasties don't understand this. If you get passed around like the collection plate at church, it means something is wrong with you and its a waste investing time into you.

Gigachad body count IQ

Pointing out logical fallacies of normie arguments becomes incredibly simple when you swallow the blackpill. It's only when you're bluepilled and delusional that you can't see through the BS.

I get where you’re coming from, but it is not societal taboo that limits your access to these girls, especially in Brazil with the low AOC laws. It’s the fact they are not interested in older guys with ugly faces, even if it was societally encouraged for them to like you they would still always prefer good looking guys around their own age, the opinions of other people, whether they are judging you or not, will not change that.

Imagine not even having a driver licence. Once again a brutal driver licence pill here.
Also, you should be somewhat aware of mechanical stuff as a man.

you should be somewhat aware of mechanical stuff as a man.
Where I lived in Germany it looked like every single man knew how to do mechanics stuff.

Where I lived in Germany it looked like every single man knew how to do mechanics stuff.

The men of the generation before me are indeed in touch with mechanical stuff.

You want fresh underwear that's never been used by other men? What's the matter why not this pair that's only been used by two other guys? Too much of a pussy to handle the idea of other men having their junk in your underpants before you? Don't worry, they are a little stretched out but they've been washed so no trace of them should remain.

Only got called a creep if you’re not chad
No even chads will get called creeps. They only get away with it because the foid didn’t tell people who they had sex with

D underwear analogy is obviously the closest and i been using that for years. Also promiscuous roasties are usually surrounded or have contact with unsavory individuals. Would you rather live in a gated subdivision where the local police are well trained and accountable. Where law and order and civility exist especially if you are not man enuff to live in the hoods ?

its women logic

Implying ITcels are all about logical consistency and not hating on incels/defending women as a sexual strategy and to make themselves feel like good, moral men that women like. “I’m not an incel, I make fun of incels on the Internet! I’m in a different group than them!”