Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being 4'11. Life must be hell for this guy.

Hot wheels had a gf. Jbw

Over for him

This is why midget foids go for 6ft3+ guys only lol. Seriously tho if a foid is below 5"2 she should be legally banned from reproducing

Brutal... Someone link him the registration for this website

Made me think of the post we had about a ftm that wanted to detransition because life was hell as a short "man"

This is why midget foids go for 6ft3+ guys only lol. Seriously tho if a foid is below 5"2 she should be legally banned from reproducing
food should be banned for reproducing under 5'6 imo 5'2 foids still make manlet trash. but tbh the only way to end hypergamy once and for all is revoke foids rights altogether

Made me think of the post we had about a ftm that wanted to detransition because life was hell as a short "man"
Yeah but this is apparently a real guy and that tranny mogs him by 4 inches jfl.

But Danny DeVito...

I know what he feels cus i was bullied entire life despite being 6'2 and fit (when i retaliated physically i was sued)
Id say it would be best for him to collect money for hoes, sexbots, and try to find pedo gf

Top comment was legit good advice

5'4 and lower is suicide tier

And then in the next post it comes a charming spectacle (with height marks to emphasize the difference) of happy under 5ft ethnic foid mounting her 6'5ft white god, so cheerful and proud of herself, benevolently lecturing manlets not to give up and keep trying at getting their first kiss at 25-30 yo.

food should be banned for reproducing under 5'6 imo 5'2 foids still make manlet trash. but tbh the only way to end hypergamy once and for all is revoke foids rights altogether
The west will collapse before foids lose their rights

Feel bad for him.

He should rope

I didn't read the comments but I bet there are foids on there stating that their short height is just as bad & they know how real the struggle is.

Some ethnic should make a similar post, if say being an average curry or rice is equivalent to being a 4'11 jbw

Born short and just like that it was over.

Im going to guess based off the top comment that all the other ones revolve around just be confident. I cant stand how people can blindly say "just be confident" confidence comes from positive reinforcement you can try to fake it but its never as good as genuine confidence

4'11? It's fucking OVER for him.

Pray to St. Blackops2cel