Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being 5'3 and voluntarily moving to America

Let's make an account for him already

YEA DUDE SHOW THEM GOLDEN COCK, THEY WILL LOVE YOU :feelskek:

@PPEcel

A coffin will be ready for him.

Why did this dude move at all if he has no job and no prospect of dating?
Giga low iq

He would like to bond with those midgets maybe

"AMBW = Asian Men Black Women Join AMBW groups on any social media and you’ll be surrounded by women specifically attracted to you for your ethnicity and culture. Confidence and being genuine are key."

Haha

Moggs me

>2% Dutch

Poor soul, he doesn't realize yet how shitty his life is going to be.

i would legit rope if I was 5’3”. I’m not any better at around 5’8.5” but at least im taller than most women and manlets

Maybe he made a bad decision, but his English is very good. Maybe he's a smart and talented person.
Although he should forget about pussies.

Oh those proud "2% Dutch" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

will ethnics ever overcome their inferiority complex before whites?

Jfl it's so over if you have to write a cringe wall of text on cuckkit for advice.

i would legit rope if I was 5’3”. I’m not any better at around 5’8.5” but at least im taller than most women and manlets
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Absolutely brutal existence

Oh those proud "2% Dutch" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

will ethnics ever overcome their inferiority complex before whites?
That's fucked up.
"My great great grandfather was german"

JFL

That's fucked up.
"My great great grandfather was german"

JFL
It's almost to say "my great great grand mother was racist self-hating jbw chasing cunt who wanted to whitewash her genes but somehow I was born"

Lmao so over
Let’s watch him post here I’ll say in another 5 months

JFL at moving to that third world shithole. I keep getting spammed with green card ads. Fuck your green cards I will never voluntary set foot on that cancer nation.

Fucking brutal. His stats are pretty similar to mine except i have it worse because im curry. :feelsrope:

I will do it down the line. :feelsYall:
May aswell cope as best i can before leaving this stupid clown world.

He dug his grave the moment he stepped foot in the US at 5’3.

Last edited:
2% Dutch -> JBW slayer.
One of his gook ancestors got cucked by a 6'6 Nordic chad FUCKING LOL!!!
This. though I'm EXACTLY 5'8. I would either rope or LDAR hard if I was 5'3.That's literal faggot territory, and him being from the most feminine raceon the planet doesn't help.

Last edited:
I hope this is helpful for at least one person. I went from mindlessly and sporadically swiping with a low effort profile on Hinge for several years with 1 crappy date and a couple matches to 100 matches and dates with 3 different matches within 2 1/2 months. Matches who I am attracted to. 6 wonderful dates with my last match, and hopefully I can leave Hinge behind at this point.

He says it "worked out", but from this, all I read is that he is getting used as a free meal, and one foid is using him 6 times.

If it were legal I would euthanize this dude Kevorkian style myself

He's actually thinking about Dating lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sad how bluepilled some ethnics are

lowest iq move ever

Even 6 figure salary won't save him, he needs millions at that height

Imagine voluntarily moving to America

Fucking brutal. His stats are pretty similar to mine except i have it worse because im curry. :feelsrope:

I will do it down the line. :feelsYall:
May aswell cope as best i can before leaving this stupid clown world.
Tell me before you rope, maybe we might do it at the same time:feelzez:

Should take out some anti-nationals before you bow out
You hate them too? I hate those self hating subhumans from the bottom of my heart especially those liberal lefty thots and their bedmate islamists

You hate them too? I hate those self hating subhumans from the bottom of my heart especially those liberal lefty thots and their bedmate islamists

BJPoo are too cucked to deal with them.