Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being a cuck and you send $50 to an ewhore

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
You ask for her verifications, she sends you like 3 that you've asked for like you asked her to write your name on her finger, show a middle finger, touch her cheek with her middle finger.. and you believe she is 100% real, so you want to buy her services and you don't mind spending $50 for that experience but in return you get hammy

2a961a8c55a06baf1e65496d6cc031f3-png.jpg

ec158171812d236417c1582cd21e66ba-png.jpg

Fuck just fuck :lul:

legit lold

LOL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
did u scam this cuck for 50 bucks if so
dhMeAzK.gif

high iq high effort photoshop work.
but also:

Cuck deserved it

Damn rofled so hard. This is so good

Made not only my day prolly the whole weekend. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Middle fingers me

LOL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
did u scam this cuck for 50 bucks if so
dhMeAzK.gif
Jfl he asked to do a camshow ded srs and I wouldn't be able to do it with my whore ngl so ded srs had no choice ngl

It began for e-whoreingcels.

Can any ex-orbiter explain me the logic behind paying money for nude pictures? Internet is full with free ones.

You should break his neck

So this is what one of these cucks look like

Can any ex-orbiter explain me the logic behind paying money for nude pictures? Internet is full with free ones.
View attachment 132590
I think it makes them feel special? Like they are the choosen few to see the whore bare?

Maybe it just goes back to the whole provider mentality that is biologically indoctrinated into most males.

View attachment 132590
they are paying more so for the experience of talking to the whore rather than the pictures themselves

We should start scamming cucks so they'd stop being cucks

Beautiful, I wish I had your skills

Based. Maybe the cuck start to fap at hammy.

God's work. I'll start doing it soon as well, need money

I think it makes them feel special? Like they are the choosen few to see the whore bare?

Maybe it just goes back to the whole provider mentality that is biologically indoctrinated into most males.
You are probably right!

It makes sense now.
Thanks br0.

it would be hilarious if belle delphine was killed like that other e-foid since there would be a mass amount of cucks crying over her