Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being a male model 20 year old chad

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
It's insane how different the quality of life is in humans. Like there are 35 year old kissless virgins who wageslave and then there are young male model chads who barely work and have years of sex ahead of them. Let's just be glad this life is so surreal, short and meaningless anyway

This is the shortest yet longest life tbhngl

Being a model is being paid for existing.

Can you, wageslave, even conceive that?

Man is the most unequal of animals.

i agree to be honest deadly serious not gonna lie

Yeah just get high and laugh at how ridiculous this shit is

It is beyond my imagination

Imagine being a 20 year old male model who kills himself. RIP Tom Nicon.

Life isn't short enough. We all gotta" endure this shit for another 30-50 years.

This is why doing the blackpill tinder experiments is the worst thing to do to yourself. The blissfully ignorant numales have no concept of this, in their head they think they look good, they get a hambeast or a frumpy plain Jane and think they're the man. When you Chadfish you see first hand how women throw themselves at handsome men, all women. Hot women, fat and ugly women, your female kin, all the oneitises of your life, the cute shy mousy girl, they all want Chad regardless of whether he's kind or flatout evil, and they will go out on the limb to try to get him.
Existence was an ERror

I had a difficult time to swallow the male model pill.
I don't hate them, I'm envious how they escaped the rat race.

It's called Universal Basic Income and I think it will happen in our lifetime.
I hope it happens too tbh but I'm not that convinced. Maybe there, in Finland.

But even then, a male model earns way more than what a universal basic income receiver will.

I hope it happens too tbh but I'm not that convinced. Maybe there, in Finland.
We tried it and it apparently did not increase employment (no shit) but it apparently added overall happiness (whatever that means). Some 2000 people were chosen at random for the experiment.

I think UBI is a very realistic thing with technology making progress with the speed it's going now. I don't see the average IQ of the population going up radically either (in fact it's dropping) so there will be a need for some kind of societal institution for the working class who lose their jobs to automation.

Plus in some ways it's better than our current system anyways with complex layers of different government benefits you can get. And if you scrap some other parts of social security and decrease the amount of paperwork that needs to be done it could be something that could be realistically done, especially if it's just taxed back when you earn extra income.

Of course the problem will be human psychology. What will the average human being do after UBI gets implemented? Would anyone want to work anymore? It's hard to predict.

The quality of life a good looking guy vs ugly guy has is the same as the quality if life you will have living in a 1st world country vs a 3rd world country

Dude they are like a small minority

I had a difficult time to swallow the male model pill.
I don't hate them, I'm envious how they escaped the rat race.
they are get paid just for existing.