Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a woman

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6806685203814305030.gif

Dating Mode: [Have the game-developer play for you]

Can it even be called life when everything is done for you?
full

last text I got was last month telling me my phone bill was due :)

but youre caught up on w 5/10 who blah blah blah

This is incomprehensible. Is she calling the chad she made this tiktok about a 5/10?

I hope she takes a bullet in both kneecaps.

Life on instant win mode.

chico is a 7/10 by today's standard
Lol. I guess a lot of male celebs and teen idols from the past wouldn’t even be low tier tiktok boys today. For foids the inverse is also true. Girls that would've been invisible in a high school just 10 years ago have huge social media followings now.

Last edited:
This is the 5/10 shes talking about before you get excited

Caught up on a 510

fuck you roastie
A4D50F93 AFA7 4B22 B727 BDEF0641095E

This is incomprehensible. Is she calling the chad she made this tiktok about a 5/10?

I hope she takes a bullet in both kneecaps.
She is more impressed by a 5/10 who fails to simp (probably her looksmatch without makeup) than the rest of her orbiters.

Chad doesn't even apply here. She's probably chilling at his apartment shit testing him into raping her while she plays around with her orbiters like this.

Last edited:
She is more impressed by a 5/10 who fails to simp (probably her looksmatch without makeup) than the rest of her orbiters.

Chad doesn't even apply here. She's probably chilling at his apartment shit testing him into raping her while she plays around with her orbiters like this.
I guarantee that "5/10" is a 6ft+ chadlite.

I guarantee that "5/10" is a 6ft+ chadlite.
You are presupposing that it's a privilege to be a beta orbiter. Foids will, in fact, employ normies for this purpose, and even elevate one into an LTR cuckold if they are offering enough.

Exist mode, pretty much