Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being able to fuck any foid who is 18 - 30 and is the best looking in her age group, in your entire city in a100m radius, any night you wanted

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Imagine pretty much being able to go up to almost any woman you see on the street and fucking her that night, for free, while she worships your dick.

That's what it's like for a female in 2020, except instead of women, it's with genetically elite men who are handsome + tall and maybe even rich.

How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel bad. One life and I lost the genetic die roll

just be gigachad bro

even chad has to to settle for beckies most nights

Being chad is like having superpowers.

So just a one night stand and nothing more?

Pretty much what any chad can easily say to himself to be quite honest. Ask your chad friend how does he feel about that.

Imagine pretty much being able to go up to almost any woman you see on the street and fucking her that night, for free, while she worships your dick.

That's what it's like for a female in 2020, except instead of women, it's with genetically elite men who are handsome + tall and maybe even rich.

Being male is shit, it's over. And trans is cope.

So just a one night stand and nothing more?
Foids are so delusional that they think a one night stand with chad means he is thinking of committing to them in a long term relationship.

Foids are so delusional that they think a one night stand with chad means he is thinking of committing to them in a long term relationship.
I thought it was more of a hypothetical if I could've done that to a girl myself.

Wasn't thinking of the chad in general.

More likely that than any of us pairing up with a decent woman.

It's not like they're buying lottery tickets... pussy is worth a bit more than a lotto ticket though.

Broncel understands how bad it is jfl
Tbh

Last edited:
it another world. i cant imagine how it feels. like i cant imagine having wings and be able to fly

too defeated already to care

Exactly how a chad would feel about a gigachad

Only gigachad or a dog has it that good foids SMV mogg chad tbh. Of course they still fuck him

jfl im mocking IT def a few "watching" us rn

I had understood that, not mocking you buddy boyo.
I just wanted to mark the signifiance of "Broncel" as an inherently cucked term. (and is it not racist as well, Bron being like Brown?)

Hateful towards people who gave women licentiousness.

Makes me feel bad. One life and I lost the genetic die roll
This. I wish I were at least a rich incel so i could cope more easily. But no i also had to be poor af

makes me think that the top percent of men are screwing over every other guy without even knowing it.

death of the nuclear family and the decline in religion caused this shitshow

I had understood that, not mocking you buddy boyo.
I just wanted to mark the signifiance of "Broncel" as an inherently cucked term. (and is it not racist as well, Bron being like Brown?)
Huh? Stop taking everything so serious jfl

Ragefuel and despairfuel, thinking about woman complaining about privileges. Meanwhile they earn 5digits on onlyfans showing pictures of themselves or have higher chances to get into jobs due to quotas and pussy privilege, and have to be less skilled.

From beyond the grave @mylifeistrash was a based poster. Calling out the gender privilege gap

Chad exists in an entirely different dimension than we do. And that dimension is what we call heaven.

Banned one of the best posters on the site. Mods wtf are you doing?