Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine being an alpha male

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Foids want chad. And while in our clown world hypergamy is reaching such insane heights that chadlites are dating way too low since even some top guys are getting worried. But for the most part chads don't commit. Not to these basic hoes. Like that's a life I can't even imagine, being an alpha male and choosing to have no pussy or all you can eat. An incel like me would basically take anything a foid is willing to throw my way. I imagine that works for most incels. Volcel if you wouldn't is a meme. Nobody that's truly in our shoes is ever in a position to turn down anything. Because that one chance is probably the only chance any incel will EVER have. No way is he turning it down. But the chads of the world have full choice.

He chooses a random because they all want him. It doesn't matter. He can wake up knowing if he so chooses his dick is getting wet before he goes back to sleep. Could you ever imagine in a million years being that confident and 100% sure of what's going down? As an incel it's the complete opposite.

Just for a day to live ON TOP OF THE WORLD, I'd give the rest of my life up.

1 day of slaying > another 35 years or rotting and wage slavery.

Imagine a world where I didn't have to fantasize about this...

I'm confident I can't do it

tfw will never be chad

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the absolute statE youR in.

Honestly I would just like to be normie tier. Having an actual friend group. Or anything beyond me rotting in isolation.

Alpha Male is just another code name for Chad

holy shit. different world dude. its like you wanting to be jeff bezos or bill gates. I would be happy if i just get treated like a human.

I don't have to imagine buddy boyo :p

25178.jpg

Mukbang maxing.

Ok, but here is the thing: If you woke up one day and were a top notch Alpha Chad, yes, you would get all of the foids, but every single last one strictly as a submissive, subservient slave to your genetics. I understand that the VAST majority of Incels here would be totally down with that ( or to admit otherwise would be seen as somehow unmanly, as even Incels like to flex their supposed " masculinity " kek ), but really, would not a few guys here find that so weird and unsettling? Like I would love to hang out and do stuff that's fun with a nice looking foid, but the experiences would be ruined if she had that creepy slave vibe THE ENTIRE TIME. Would it not get tiring to have to always lead her around by the back of the neck and constantly have to display dominant behaviour, no matter the circumstances?

That is why I figure this here right now is hell, but if I for some reason go to heaven and get a bunch of foids, it won't be any better since as an intelligent guy I would be disgusted by the basic behaviour of mindless servants who would not be anywhere near my level.

Ok, but here is the thing: If you woke up one day and were a top notch Alpha Chad, yes, you would get all of the foids, but every single last one strictly as a submissive, subservient slave to your genetics. I understand that the VAST majority of Incels here would be totally down with that ( or to admit otherwise would be seen as somehow unmanly, as even Incels like to flex their supposed " masculinity " kek ), but really, would not a few guys here find that so weird and unsettling? Like I would love to hang out and do stuff that's fun with a nice looking foid, but the experiences would be ruined if she had that creepy slave vibe THE ENTIRE TIME. Would it not get tiring to have to always lead her around by the back of the neck and constantly have to display dominant behaviour, no matter the circumstances?

That is why I figure this here right now is hell, but if I for some reason go to heaven and get a bunch of foids, it won't be any better since as an intelligent guy I would be disgusted by the basic behaviour of mindless servants who would not be anywhere near my level.
Yeah pumping and dumping is one thing, but anything longer than that and you basically have to lead at all times or a foid will stray. Like it sounds exhausting having to be in charge of literally EVERYTHING.