Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being at an all you can eat buffet filled with hot, delicious smelling food and seeing everyone else but you happily eating

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
You can’t eat yet

You can smell the food, your belly is rumbling, you can see everyone else eating but you can’t eat, touch the food or even look at the food

If you’re lucky, someone will let you eat the scraps off of their plate after it’s gone cold and the buffet is completely empty

Imagine how MADDENING that is

Life as an incel is worse than being raped

I would just get the food by force

This reminds me of the southpark episode when cartman isn't invited to casa bonita, so he just storms in and eats from other people's plates. The moral of the story was that going to jail and loosing your friends doesn't matter if you get what you want.

Throw acid on the food

This reminds me about the southpark episode when cartman isn't invited to casa bonita, so he just storms in and eats from other people's plates. The moral of the story was that going to jail and loosing your friends doesn't matter if you get what you want.

JFL how do I remember this episode I've seen once 10+ years ago

Everyone else got to enjoy eating hot fresh food with the company of other people

The best you can hope for is eating cold scraps in an empty buffet by yourself after everyone else is long gone

Everyone else got to enjoy eating hot fresh food with the company of other people

The best you can hope for is eating cold scraps in an empty buffet by yourself after everyone else is long gone
Cold, rotten roast beef. Infected with aids and with cum on it.

I would just leave and find a better place

JFL at being a cuck and staying there

This reminds me of the southpark episode when cartman isn't invited to casa bonita, so he just storms in and eats from other people's plates. The moral of the story was that going to jail and loosing your friends doesn't matter if you get what you want.
saw it two weeks ago

Yeah. That's pretty much how it feels.

Good analogy tbh.

This is one reason why I avoid places like nightclubs like the plague.

You can’t eat yet

You can smell the food, your belly is rumbling, you can see everyone else eating but you can’t eat, touch the food or even look at the food

If you’re lucky, someone will let you eat the scraps off of their plate after it’s gone cold and the buffet is completely empty

Imagine how MADDENING that is
Youre not entitled to have tasty food sweaty, why dont you take a shower first and practice good hygiene? then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you might find a plate of delicious food waiting for you at your table.You need to EARN the food, nothing is for free sweaty xx