Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel imagine being female and still "needing" therapy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
cunt u get everything handed to you on a silver platter, life is not hard as a woman.

Women seem to use therapy as a hobby rather than actual therapy.

Therapy in general is a joke. and If you actually pay money for it you're stupid and cucked

Probably some sort of accidental self realization motivates them to go to therapy.

The only reason she would need it is if she had difficulty getting Chad.

therapy is a meme

I was forced to see a psychiatrist when I was younger because people thought I was going to kill myself (I wasn't), the psychiatrist was a woman and it was a fucking joke. How could she possibly understand what it's like to be an unattractive man who's never had a girlfriend? She was telling me about how "we all have hard times" and how she goes home to her fucking husband and shit. Must be fucking nice going home to your husband to bitch about what a hard life you have as a woman. I imagine if she went home to nothing and no one gave a fuck whether she lived or died for the past decade of her life she'd probably have killed herself by now.

tl;dr: Women giving advice/wisdom on life is a JOKE.

Women seem to use therapy as a hobby rather than actual therapy.

Therapy in general is a joke. and If you actually pay money for it you're stupid and cucked
If u arent planing to get sum jewpills

They have less test so they are more prone to feeling sad even though they live on easy mode.

imagine feeling depressed even playing on tutorial mode