Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Imagine being incel, legit all hope is lost, you become depressed and nihilistic, start drinking, no gf no friends, you become homeless

This would be the biggest lifefuel ever.

What the hell, just why. Neo-Nazis have to be the most retarded people :feelskek: /pol/ fags will be happy. Imagine being alt right or alt left in 2019 , actual cringe

Russians are crazy.

Mercy killing.

They are little more than apes

Incels just never win, fuark

Mercy killing.
Only if quick and painless.

When I was homeless I preferred the deep Forest away from everyone and hard to get to. There were "skid row" beheadings in the nearby çity. Machetes... My camps were invisible. Plus I was really clean and young.

As I've said before, being incel is just part of the cure. It's a full package curse. If you're incel, not only will you be a virgin with no gf, you will fail in all areas of life and bad things will happen to you time after time.

When I was homeless I preferred the deep Forest away from everyone and hard to get to. There were "skid row" beheadings in the nearby çity. Machetes... My camps were invisible. Plus I was really clean and young.

What do you mean beheadings, where do you live?

At least they kill us

That vid is fucked up tbhthb
Neo-Nazis attacked the same homeless, calling them “separatist pedophiles.”
JFL@ copers who think that Nazis aren't cucked

What the hell, just why. Neo-Nazis have to be the most retarded people :feelskek: /pol/ fags will be happy. Imagine being alt right or alt left in 2019 , actual cringe

They are all fake Nazis.

whats wrong with russians man. poor homelesscels

tumblr_oeihq5SEg71umk4ogo1_400.gif

I would like to massacre them

Not gonna say! ...
It was many decades ago. Real beheadings. Not Bianca-style neck stabbings!
Holy shit were they beheading people in your area? That's crazy! Was it public executions and did you attend?

I dont mind death tbh

Holy shit were they beheading people in your area? That's crazy! Was it public executions and did you attend?
No br0. It was (probably) just normie scum rich kids out killing bums for the lols. It happened about three summers in a row, with less than 10 dudes getting whacked. (I think - it was long ago) Then it suddenly stopped. Maybe a single killer, maybe a group? No one knows. But it was before cell phones!

Not my current area!

In my current area they only killed a drugged-up naked hippy. Dragged him through town behind a truck. Long ago.

In my current area they only killed a drugged-up naked hippy. Dragged him through town behind a truck. Long ago.
:feelskek::dab:

I would rather go into a prison than being homeless.

No br0. It was (probably) just normie scum rich kids out killing bums for the lols. It happened about three summers in a row, with less than 10 dudes getting whacked. (I think - it was long ago) Then it suddenly stopped. Maybe a single killer, maybe a group? No one knows. But it was before cell phones!

Not my current area!

Holy shit, so no-one got caught? Also I guess they caught the hippie killer if they dragged him across the town.

Holy shit, so no-one got caught? Also I guess they caught the hippie killer if they dragged him across the town.
No one cares about male bums! But if a good who're gets stabbed they all come running!

They did catch the hippy-killer. But he was connected and didn't get much time. The hippy was a trespasser and killer was drunk and related to cops.

No one cares about male bums! But if a good who're gets stabbed they all come running!

They did catch the hippy-killer. But he was connected and didn't get much time. The hippy was a trespasser and killer was drunk and related to cops.
That's pretty fucked up man.

Poor man, homeless killers like this guy are the worst scum there is.
The story itself reminds me of that Ukrainian snuff video from years ago, a few guys tortured a homeless guy and laughed the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back