Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being Knajjd in a hypothetical world where EVERYONE else is a horse faced ogre.

Knajjd enjoys bossing us around, where his manletism is insignificant.

He hates us genetic shit with ogre faces and needs to remind us we're inferior every second with his Iron Fist.

His rage only grows as he knows the only thing stopping his penis from being in female mouths is his vertical deformity... banning some loser cures that agony slightly.
If u met him in person u should crush him with your bare hands and make him pay for banning all the incels

Jesus, I can't even retreat to the site of subhumans without being mogged into oblivion

If u met him in person u should crush him with your bare hands and make him pay for banning all the incels
I could step on him and crush him like a bug.

I'd like to do that to all the manlets.

reminder that knajjd had a fangirl infiltrate this site and has a crush on him

also reminder that knajjd is a shitty mod

reminder that knajjd had a fangirl infiltrate this site and has a crush on him

also reminder that knajjd is a shitty mod
that was a troll and you are an idiot for falling for it.

also, i haven't had anyone "infiltrate" this site. i've banned that piece of garbage which you're referring to the moment i've seen it, as i've done to the rest of them.

that was a troll and you are an idiot for falling for it.

also, i haven't had anyone "infiltrate" this site. i've banned that piece of garbage which you're referring to the moment i've seen it, as i've done to the rest of them.
oh yeah bro, that is totally a troll

if it was a troll it would be some sub 100k instagram follower photoshopped but this chick is legit

also knajjd mogs literally 99% of this site(me included)

When are you gonna admit this pic is you? You post it in every other thread, its almost as bad as @Weed and his hamlossus LARP.

Here you go.

1cdec144-5ed4-41d0-ad86-55c228052761-jpeg.53995
I can only try to sympathize even though he mogs me, having such good features only to be 5'2 (in Turkey, so it's like 5'4 in the US). I cant really hate since masculinity is more important in Turkey then some cucked country where pretty boys get their way.

When are you gonna admit this pic is you? You post it in every other thread, its almost as bad as @Weed and his hamlossus LARP.

lol finally someone admitting hammy is me

I look kind of like knajjd irl and I actually used to think I was cute and had a chance because I liked my hair and face shape. Females quickly ruined that once I was practically force fed the black pill. Though in a world of high T ogres we’d have a shot, even though foids would rather use dragon dildos.

IMPOSSIBLE ! He is not even ugly i cant believe it he is a FAKECEL. Seems like you watch too much anime pal
This story you came up with sounds just like some shit in code geass

Everytime people talk about knajjd i feel like he get's closer to the rope

Locationcel if I've ever seen one

Knajjd is based but he could get laid if he wanted. I think he prefers to get drunk and LDAR though. He's rich too so he doesn't have to worry about females fucking him over.

thanks for the compliment. i don't do anything :p my skin looking that clear is partly due to lighting as well, of course.

Damn you're lucky bro, got awesome skin genes.

IMPOSSIBLE ! He is not even ugly i cant believe it he is a FAKECEL. Seems like you watch too much anime pal
This story you came up with sounds just like some shit in code geass
are you talking to me??? i've never watched any anime in my life.

I would absolutely love to look like Knajjd. Sure I'd get shit for it, but if I learned how to sing or dance I'd pull in pussy like a deep sea fisherman pulls in crabs.

See what I did there?