Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being mogged by foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Brutal, how did he expect to be respected by women when they heightmogged him like that? How old he was, 20 21? He looked like a 12 kid. No wonder why he lost his shit.
Tumblr ooslvmmGW51wo4tdfo1 400

It was truly over for him. Poor dude.
Few things are as painful as being height, shoulder length, wrist size mogged by foids. And then not even to have a massive dick to compensate, just a total subhuman.

Looks like me jfl

Beyond over, its undERstandable why he lost his shit

lookin extremely framelet in this picture ngl

I get heightmogged by a lot of females every day.

i got mogged by one today
Me too. I was doing groceries and I see this woman who was at least 6'. Like the top of my head was around her mouth. It filled me with sadness knowing that a woman like her will never even look at my general direction, and even if they do, they probably wouldn't notice me anyway because of being so f*cking short. Shit.

I don't have to imagine.

Those whores were blessed to be in his presence

Iathe iageting heighitmoed by woemne

I get what you mean but jfl dude they're all sitting down could've chosen a better pic

it's not him who looks young,it's those roasties that look 40

I look like a teenager too especially without my beard. It's the worst. You have more chances being an ogre than a baby faced skinny beta.

As a 5'7" manlet and framecel, I get heightmogged and wristmogged by about 40% of foids. The worst is when they feel the need to comment on it.

Europe is filled with women over 6 feet tall.

It was truly over for him. Poor dude.
Few things are as painful as being height, shoulder length, wrist size mogged by foids. And then not even to have a massive dick to compensate, just a total subhuman.
I wish he was more skilled with guns. He didn't have much practice I guess. Hail Cho.

looks like blacked.com

Brutal tbh who's that stacy?