Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being so dumb you think normies are getting laid

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Imagining ignoring the fact that most women in the west are obese and ignoring that slim women are in the top 10% of women.

Imagine thinking that a guy without elite genes can get a non-landwhale. Imagine thinking landwhales aren't on tinder looking for chad.

Imagine thinking women have any attraction to a normie.

There's a whole lot less landwhales in the European west than in Cuckmerica

I had plenty of normie acquaintances who never got laid, despite doing everything in the world in attempt to do so, and also to create the illusion that they do. Despite this, they still thought they were above me because I did not even try to pretend as if I'm some party going dude getting laid all the time. What is the point? The only person who buys into that is other dudes who are the exact same. They'd always try to brag around me and act cool for their imaginary, pathetic LARP persona that actually gets laid. All normie dudes were like this and it's so damn pathetic. People and especially girls can tell what dudes actually get laid and which don't, no matter what they claim.

Why do normie dudes go to all these parties, all these clubs, post on instagram about how much of a party goer they are, if in all the years of doing it they've gotten nothing? They'll try to tell you it's because "its fun", but, no it is not. They are just doing the same thing over and over again thinking maybe this time it will be different.

Ironically, the dudes who got laid alot often were the least sociable and outgoing. They would have girls approach them and then they'd do the shit together privately and then act like it never happened. I actually even remember some random whore in school shockingly saying, "Why are so many dudes virgins nowadays"? Tells you all you need to know. Normies do not get laid either.

They get laid but it's fucking scraps compared to what chadlites and everything above get.

They put so much effort to get what? A random one night stand? Or a gf that's 1 or 2 points below their looks who thinks she's the pretty one, who thinks she's sacrificing herself and deserves more. Probably doesn't fuck them with a quarter of the passion she fucked chad.

They jestermaxx, betabucksmaxx, clothingmaxx, hobbiemaxx, etc, spent countless hours on dating apps, in clubs or hitting on every women at their hobbies/social circle just to luck out and get what I've described above. What a farce.

Normies lie about getting laid. Its always the ugliest ones who act like they're laid back chads getting poon on the regular

I had plenty of normie acquaintances who never got laid, despite doing everything in the world in attempt to do so, and also to create the illusion that they do. Despite this, they still thought they were above me because I did not even try to pretend as if I'm some party going dude getting laid all the time. What is the point? The only person who buys into that is other dudes who are the exact same. They'd always try to brag around me and act cool for their imaginary, pathetic LARP persona that actually gets laid. All normie dudes were like this and it's so damn pathetic. People and especially girls can tell what dudes actually get laid and which don't, no matter what they claim.

Why do normie dudes go to all these parties, all these clubs, post on instagram about how much of a party goer they are, if in all the years of doing it they've gotten nothing? They'll try to tell you it's because "its fun", but, no it is not. They are just doing the same thing over and over again thinking maybe this time it will be different.

Ironically, the dudes who got laid alot often were the least sociable and outgoing. They would have girls approach them and then they'd do the shit together privately and then act like it never happened.
Holy fuck i know exactly what you mean.

I know this one guy who's high tier normie (almost chadlite) and has no problem getting gfs. His 3 best friends are 4/10 max if not 3/10 (one balding skinny asian with weak lower third, one turbo manlet with a weak jaw, and one turbo framecel).

His best friends NEVER got a gf in all their time in college. 2 of them never even got a single girl, the framcel apparently got lucky with some drunk girls a few times but that's it.

They were super social, went to the same events as him, did everything just like him but consistently failed. Lmao I heard them cope and him feel sorry for them saying "they're just unlucky", "it's never the right time for them" blabla
Normies lie about getting laid. Its always the ugliest ones who act like they're laid back chads getting poon on the regular
Low tier normies are almost always the biggest tryhards and the biggest liars.
Just like how low tier women are often the meanest.

I know this one guy who's high tier normie (almost chadlite) and has no problem getting gfs. His 3 best friends are 4/10 max if not 3/10 (one balding skinny asian with weak lower third, one turbo manlet with a weak jaw, and one turbo framecel).

His best friends NEVER got a gf in all their time in college. 2 of them never even got a single girl, the framcel apparently got lucky with some drunk girls a few times but that's it.

They were super social, went to the same event as him, did everything just like him but consistently failed. Lmao I heard them cope and him feel sorry for them saying "they're just unlucky", "it's never the right time for them" blabla
How to tell if someone gets laid:

- they are good looking and (optional but preferred) also NT

How NOT to tell if someone gets laid:

-they put up a farce about le epic party goer clubber, woah drinks alot parties hard look at his instagram.

ITT incels who think they're normie-tier.

Normies get laid all the time... meaning they have a girlfriend for 6 months every 2-3 years and sometimes hook up with an ex. It's far cry from what Chad is getting, but it's so much better than what we're getting that such normies would be banned from here on sight.

Normies get laid all the time... meaning they have a girlfriend for 6 months every 2-3 years and sometimes hook up with an ex. It's far cry from what Chad is getting, but it's so much better than what we're getting that such normies would be banned from here on sight.
Normies don't actually get laid. If they do, it's starfish sex once a month. They get beta buxxed and used as an emotional tampon, they're not seen as sexual creatures.

My own sister has told me about how her friends would literally push away their normie bfs when they made a move on them because teehee, they're too ugly (despite being 5-6/10).

Ironically, the dudes who got laid alot often were the least sociable and outgoing. They would have girls approach them and then they'd do the shit together privately and then act like it never happened. I actually even remember some random whore in school shockingly saying, "Why are so many dudes virgins nowadays"? Tells you all you need to know. Normies do not get laid either.
source.gif

Next level IQ

Lol its even worse when they pretend to have a gf. Some normie friend tried to tell me he had a gf, but I guess he totally forgot that he had complained to me about how he wasn't getting girls a week ago.
Also when I told him to show me pics of his supposed gf, he said he didnt have any. Jfl who doesn't have pics of their gfs?

They were super social, went to the same events as him, did everything just like him but consistently failed. Lmao I heard them cope and him feel sorry for them saying "they're just unlucky", "it's never the right time for them" blabla

Low tier normies are almost always the biggest tryhards and the biggest liars.
Just like how low tier women are often the meanest.

Nailed it on the chad parts. The ones I observed never went to parties. They just stayed at home and had women come over.

Normies don't actually get laid. If they do, it's starfish sex once a month.
Cope. Every young guy who has a girlfriend fucks her a hundred times a year or more. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him.

They get beta buxxed
Cope. Foids under 30 have been out earning guys under 30 for years now. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him.

Jfl at coping that we are not a million times worse off than normies.

Cope. Every young guy who has a girlfriend fucks her a hundred times a year or more. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him.

Cope. Foids under 30 have been out earning guys under 30 for years now. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him.

Jfl at coping that we are not a million times worse off than normies.
Did you ignore my post about women pushing their normie bfs away when trying to make a move on them? Literally shoving them away.

"There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him." you don't seem to understand that women often get boyfriends for the attention, betabuxing, and validation. not for sex. That's for chad only.

Imagining ignoring the fact that most women in the west are obese and ignoring that slim women are in the top 10% of women.

Imagine thinking that a guy without elite genes can get a non-landwhale. Imagine thinking landwhales aren't on tinder looking for chad.

Imagine thinking women have any attraction to a normie.
My younger brother is a normie who gets non landwhales. He is shorter than me, but sings in a band and probably has a better face than me.

I see a lot of older girls and young women hiding their bellyfat with clothing. These high jeans that compress and hold your fat.

These days women even fraud their weight, makeup isnt enough fort them anymore.
They even fraud more now.
Imagine being so ignorant about your own bodys health you put these shit clothings on so chad wants to fuck you.

Its the only thing that matters.
Chad doesnt select harshly so dont come with muh beauty standards IT. You dont neeed to be anorexic just not fat. And no thicc/curvy doesnt mean fat belly.

Imagine being so careless or being overwhelmed by living on tutorial mode and still not being able to loose weight.

In the last few years fatness really started to become mainstream in German women

I think the same

Normies do get laid... very rarely, and often with ugly women or women who they had to pay for with beta buxx.

Nahh they get sex but it’s like a participation trophy, it doesn’t reflect superiority, just a symbol without meaning at that point

I’d rather be in the top 100 nfl players than be some mediocre sex having woman respecter

What the fuck? Having 10+ girlfriends in a life time is Chad tier stats you moron

Most normies I'm close enough to to know about their body counts have fucked like 2-5 subpar foids without paying in their lives. And most are in their late 20s to early 30s.

I know just one normie who has fucked more than 10 women without paying, but all were ugly and he's NTmaxxed, thugmaxxed and low inhib maxxed.

But hypergamy where I live isn't as bad as in the US or western Europe.

Cope, Normies still get laid. Obviously not on the same level of Chad and sometimes even nonlandwhale(but definitely not stacy) foids.

Cope. Normies do get laid , The majority doesn’t get frequent sex though

Normies do get laid... very rarely, and often with ugly women or women who they had to pay for with beta buxx.

That seems about right. IMO I'd rather just be incel and not waste my time dealing with women who hate me.

My colleague (great guy btw, top lad) invited me for lunch. He's as 5/10 as it gets and has a looksmatched 5/10 gf. Little bit on the chunky side but I can see why someone might be into that.
Normies can get laid. It's a struggle and they have years of dry spells but it happens. I see it all around me. Not like it's an enviable position but being NT and 5+/10 still works.
For now anyway

What the fuck? Having 10+ girlfriends in a life time is Chad tier stats you moron
Cope and weapons-grade brainletism. Any guy who can get 2 girlfriends can also get 10 by making 5x the effort, unlike someone who can't even get 1 girlfriend. That's the difference between normies and incels and why we're in no way comparable to them.

They really aren't.Most of my friends,even the good looking ones are having trouble getting women.Female standards are just too high nowdays.

Cope and weapons-grade brainletism. Any guy who can get 2 girlfriends can also get 10 by making 5x the effort, unlike someone who can't even get 1 girlfriend. That's the difference between normies and incels and why we're in no way comparable to them.
I would say you are the one coping and have not been around normshits much. they are struggling just as much as we are right now.

Normies get laid but they're not slayers.

Normies will think and delude themselves that they're slayers from the starfish sex they get once a year from their ltr (who's actually fucking other guys behind his back).

I know guys who brag about their gf, when in reality their gf is chatting up the real goodlooking guys at her job or elsewhere. They are massive cucks yet they're the same ones who will be the FIRST to jump at the opportunity to make fun of a male virgin.

I hate those guys.

I would say you are the one coping and have not been around normshits much. they are struggling just as much as we are right now.
Coping means lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. How am I making myself feel better by believing I am so much worse off than a normie?

Any guy who has had even one girlfriend in his life is not struggling as much as us, it's not even comparable, he has had literally infinite times more girlfriends than we have.

Lmao I heard them cope and him feel sorry for them saying "they're just unlucky", "it's never the right time for them" blabla

Lmao they were unlucky alright, they were riddled with bad luck the day they were born :feelskek:

There has never been a "right time" for sub5males JFL at delusional normscum.

Will normies ever wake the fuck up ?

They are being cucked. They are being cucked like there's no tomorrow. They borrow money to spend their time in college studying hard while Chad fucks their classmates doing the bare minimum.
Once they graduated, they get occasional pity sex but most of the time they just wageslave at the shitty job the female HR assigned them to before going back to sucking Chad's dick.
And during all that time, these idiots pay taxes to fund the welfare and other tax benefits to sex havers.

And if they ever get married, they don't even have the right to test the DNA to check that the kid is not Chad's.

Last edited:
Our boy Brazilian sigma already featured it on IT :feelzez:

Massive fucking Cope

That's Normie tier range for NTmaxxed.

Chad/lites and 7+/10 males in general can peak into the 100s if they wanted to.

My Chad co-worker was telling me he observed at the nightclubs that 90% of the women go home alone on the average night he goes out. (And those are the few women that actually go out, versus the masses of women sitting at home watching low-IQ tv shows and eating ice cream).

Non-Chads want to believe that women are out there riding dick non-stop for a few reasons. First, it is a fantasy to think of women with high libido. Secondly, the non-Chad wants to believe this fantasy, because it would mean he has a much higher chance of getting laid.

Lmao they were unlucky alright, they were riddled with bad luck the day they were born :feelskek:

There has never been a "right time" for sub5males JFL at delusional normscum.
I'm not even sure if the high tier normie actually believes the bullshit excuses he has for them. He never goes more than a few weeks without a gf, like come on he has to realize it's much easier for him for a reason.
My Chad co-worker was telling me he observed at the nightclubs that 90% of the women go home alone on the average night he goes out. (And those are the few women that actually go out, versus the masses of women sitting at home watching low-IQ tv shows and eating ice cream).

Non-Chads want to believe that women are out there riding dick non-stop for a few reasons. First, it is a fantasy to think of women with high libido. Secondly, the non-Chad wants to believe this fantasy, because it would mean he has a much higher chance of getting laid.
Most of the time if they can't get anything over a chadlite they'll choose to go home alone.

They have to be really desperate or drunk to go for a normie. Even then it's usually high tier normies.

I'm not even sure if the high tier normie actually believes the bullshit excuses he has for them. He never goes more than a few weeks without a gf, like come on he has to realize it's much easier for him for a reason.

Depends how bluepilled he is.

Even atleast being purplepilled, he'll have realized by now that his friends are subhuman tier males.

If he was redpilled, he wouldn't even consider "luck" as a factor.

If he's bluepilled beyond redemption, he really will believe it's luck and his friends are doing something wrong.

Massive fucking Cope

That's Normie tier range for NTmaxxed.

Chad/lites and 7+/10 males in general can peak into the 100s if they wanted to.

Most Chads have no balls and prefer to have one LTR after another, just because they could does not mean they do it. Many are huge pussies.

Most Chads have no balls and prefer to have one LTR after another, just because they could does not mean they do it. Many are huge pussies.
That's why I said if they wanted.

Normies in a lifetime can potentially peak between 50 to 150 body count with traveling and statusmaxxing.

7+/10 men can literally go beyond 500+ body count with traveling and statusmaxxing.

Normies get laid only with girlfriends and maybe have a ONS once a year with a post wall landwhale.

Ok, boomer.

Most of normies at my school played the role of cucks. They payed for the girls meals, they bought them shit. But they never got laid. Only chads and chadltes did.

That's why I said if they wanted.

Normies in a lifetime can potentially peak between 50 to 150 body count with traveling and statusmaxxing.

7+/10 men can literally go beyond 500+ body count with traveling and statusmaxxing.

lmao you need to become an international celebrity to get 50+ lays with a sub8 face

Normies get barely more results than incels, but pour 1000x more effort into it, which leads me to believe being ugly and blackpilled is better than being average and bluepilled

Normies get barely more results than incels, but pour 1000x more effort into it, which leads me to believe being ugly and blackpilled is better than being average and bluepilled

Just spend 10.000 euros a year in clothing, smartphone, travels, partying, drugs,... to fuck a landwhale br0000.

Did you ignore my post about women pushing their normie bfs away when trying to make a move on them? Literally shoving them away.

"There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to get fucked by him." you don't seem to understand that women often get boyfriends for the attention, betabuxing, and validation. not for sex. That's for chad only.

Yeah, sex is a trade off for the attention and validation they get. I remember a guy's girlfriend telling him "you can't come over tonight" after he spent all night with her at the club. Lol.

We are living in the matrix.
Sex doesn't exist.