Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being such a high inbibition cuck that you feel the need to ask reddit if you're "the asshole" in a situation

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I honestly can't believe understand the mindset of such cucks. Is it a middle class white thing? JFL. Imagine some 0 inhibition Somali being so fucking unsure of himself...yeah. Not going to happen.

It's just PATHETIC. How fucking cucked can you GET? Holy shit lmao. Redditors and those who browse it are PATHETIC.

It's a culture of self flagellation.

I also can't imagine chad making such posts or caring about what some forum dwellers think jfl.

im never the asshole

No, a bunch of people making shit up to farm internet points is what it is

white people with too much time

It's because for normies all their morals derive from groupthink instead of their own thought and contemplation. Can't make a decisions without taking the hivemind into account

Just NPCs being NPC really

95% of the posts are clear LARPs.

I can just imagine them considering suicide when the verdict is YTA

I honestly can't believe understand the mindset of such cucks. Is it a middle class white thing? JFL. Imagine some 0 inhibition Somali being so fucking unsure of himself...yeah. Not going to happen.

It's just PATHETIC. How fucking cucked can you GET? Holy shit lmao. Redditors and those who browse it are PATHETIC.
This is fruits of the Sexual revolution.

No, a bunch of people making shit up to farm internet points is what it is

white people with too much time
It's because for normies all their morals derive from groupthink instead of their own thought and contemplation. Can't make a decisions without taking the hivemind into account

Reddit is by far the most successful psyop tool in terms of social media.

The same when they go there to ask any kind of advice.

Those clowns are getting moral validation from hivemind of soy chugging assfucks who act like saints just because they virtue signal.

Reddit is good at demoralizing people and converting them to their ideology. Hell when I was younger I almost fell for it to, seeing all the pretty upvotes and bs rewards on a post. It's really clever how they shove so much propaganda done people's throats but people are too shallow to see through it.

It's the same as anything else on Reddit, an open forum creative writing class

I asked it once on .co because maybe I was indeed being an asshole.