Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being the most privileged social group the world has ever seen and still think you're an oppressed minority

Foids are never satisfied and are entitled creatures.

No matter what, they will always demand more and more.

stupid fucking whore try to be ugly man

The hysteria. The hyperbole. The complete lack of perspective. The denial of their own privilege. This is your average foid in 2020.

Assuming this story is even true (and there's a good chance it isn't, or was at least twisted very far from what the real story was), ONE GUY makes a mean comment on the Internet and she's acting like it's the end of the world, the worst oppression possible, all men are pigs, blah blah blah.

ONE GUY makes ONE MEAN COMMENT on the fucking Internet and somehow that gets twisted into "most men hate women just for existing." That's one of the top 5 most ridiculous exaggerations I've ever read on Reddit, and that's saying something.

I don't think there's a single guy on the planet who literally hates women "just for existing." There are a few guys who hate women because of THE WAY THEY CHOOSE TO BEHAVE, and more guys who recognize the hypergamous nature of women but don't hate them, but there's no one who hates women just for existing.

But you know who do gets hated just for existing? Incels. We are literally hated by most normies just for existing. We don't even have to do anything and they hate us anyway.

Who are the real victims here? Any objective outsider could take a look at these facts and conclude that it sure ain't those upper middle class liberal white women that complain about everything.

You know what’s really ragefuel? Foid owned businesses qualify as a MINORITY BUSINESS (in most states I believe) AHHHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

You know what’s really ragefuel? Foid owned businesses qualify as a MINORITY BUSINESS (in most states I believe) AHHHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke:
Suifuel and ERpilled

It's the exact opposite. It's the same deal when incel are accused of hating women. Women hate ugly men for existing and want all of them to die or to be worker drone, support the system which they benefit from and staying out of sight.

ive been noticing that more and more men are starting to actually post how they fucking despise women, and im all for it. get these fucking animals out of the internet and back into the fucking kitchen

Has this woman ever thought that maybe it's her personality that makes people hate her?
full

Some guy runs in to call her a whore because she had a very VERY casual (I checked) picture of her in a bikini... In a group photo... With her family. He tops it off with "I wanked one out to that picture thanks"

Fucking based :feelskek:

Has this woman ever thought that maybe it's her personality that makes people hate her?
full
Lmfao

ive been noticing that more and more men are starting to actually post how they fucking despise women, and im all for it. get these fucking animals out of the internet and back into the fucking kitchen
Where is your avi from man?

They want everything

All I read was wah wah it's not fair, even though the issues are in my own stupid foid head, it's not fair! Wahhhh wahhhh!