Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being this russian chad

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

THIS IS NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY I CAN"T BE HIM? PERFECT LIFE, FUCKING HIS PEFECT GF (FROM THE MUSIC VIDEO) EVERY NIGHT WHILE I BARELY EVEN GET UP FROM BED FUCK THIS MAD AND UNJUST PIECE OF SHIT WORLD
WHY EVEN LIVE?

ANOTHER FUCKING VIDEO WITH THIS STUPID WHORE AND STUPID FUCKING CHAD I WANT TO FUCKING DIE FUCK THOSE ENTITLED PEPOPLE

Last edited:
*that gif when a guy points a gat at his head*

It's ur personality inkel teehee

I’ll try to imagine it but my brain lacks imagination so

Won’t watch

Just become ivan drago from rocky 4 theory

rope or go ER ngl

It's because he respects women and took 100 haircuts in a single day :soy:

Modern slav music, especially the one made by youth sucks more than any kind of music ever could and anyone who listens to it unironically should be lobotomised and turned into forklift cyborg, change my mind
Servitor

truth and based
And the polish trap genre trumps it all with amount of low IQ and retardation it contains, one day I'll make off-topic thread translating some of these songs and showcasing some drama, just to show you modern slav autism at its peak :lul:

Jfl I think I made a thread about the same music group tbhtbhbgl
Modern slav music, especially the one made by youth sucks more than any kind of music ever could and anyone who listens to it unironically should be lobotomised and turned into forklift cyborg, change my mind
View attachment 221158
Cope

Last edited:
Brutal slav pill

Its not enough to be chad like him to be successful in slavlands. Once his looks expire he will become nothing measurable.

Incels rule the slavlands(since 1917), not chads.