Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine being told by society that you need to change yourself to conform to her standards when society itself is the one that needs changing.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Being told you're not going to amount to anything in life, yet forgetting the high cost of education, dealing with stupid classes in order to obtain a piece of paper telling you that you've mastered [insert discipline or subject matter] Imagine being told that you need to change your personality, who you are as an unique individual, in order to "fit in" and become accepted by your peers. Imagine not being able to get a lifelong companion that will be faithful, raise your future children, with strong family values due to rampant third-wave feminism, the rise of social media, and Tinder, yet being told by NPCs "it's all in your head bro." "get a good career bro, and the women will come bro." "personality bro"

I don't need to imagine, I've had that BS thrown at me my whole life

Imagine getting that piece of paper only for it to be worthless and have to get a job that only barely pays for a crappy empty apartment.

There is no need to imagine. This is exactly what's happening in this fucked up cucked gynocentric society

Yeah imagine... :feelsbadman:

Society has gone to hell, man.

We're in the right, society is in the wrong. Everyone who isn't blackpilled is living in the matrix.

By now we would have a rebellion. But too much soy and video games have made us unable to go e that up. So nothing will happen.

It will always be your fault, society doesn't care about you