Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine believing all the media hype about incels ....

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
And then coming here and just finding dozens of threads about St. Bagelcel, incel trait memes, and how fucked ethnics are.

It must be so disappointing.

Total: 1,712 (Incels: 123, Bluepillers: 1,589)

They're back......

Last edited:
Fuck kinda hours are these to keep for a normie? I mean yeah, if you were a soulless incel with no reason to worry about getting up in the morning, yes you should be up this late. But normies, why not show up during active hours? Why skulk around at midnight?

Fuck kinda hours are these to keep for a normie? I mean yeah, if you were a soulless incel with no reason to worry about getting up in the morning, yes you should be up this late. But normies, why not show up during active hours? Why skulk around at midnight?
Timezones

They're British coming because of the BBC documentary lying about us. It's 6 AM there now.

They're British coming because of the BBC documentary lying about us. It's 6 AM there now.
Holy crap i hope i dont get jailed tonight, its over for paranoidschizofreniacells

Is it airing right now or what?

No they said it's airing on Sunday. But the British media posted a bunch of tabloid trash articles hyping it up with lies and nonsense and they're probably hyping it on air.

Of course the media doesn't care about the truth. Just what sells ads and grabs viewers.

If the documentary lead was just: "Stay tuned for a look at a bunch of sad, lonely, ugly, short, ethnic, and autistic virgins who chat on web forums all day to cope with their misery," no one would watch that.

So they do what they do.

Alright, time to brush up on my British...

I really want to watch it.