Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine doing something you love and are passionate about, all day long, and you get paid for it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Does such a thing even exist or is it a lie told to keep you chasing the carrot?

I can't even imagine such a job/occupation. I don't like anything, no interests, no passions, despite trying for years to find something. But I'd give my left testicle to have one. To have a passion that could also make me money I'd give the other one too, as long as I had enough sperm frozen and I could still have pleasurable orgasms.

This is a part of why I became so badly depressed in the first place, over a decade go. I knew the rest of my life would be like school but worse - dreading going to work, wanting to be back home the moment I get there but being stuck for 8 hours doing shit I don't want to do near people I don't want to be around. But if I had a passion that could also make money, life would be so different. Alas, I don't think such a thing exists, not for me at least since I don't even like playing games anymore.

You can become a Twitch streamer, play your favorite video game all day long, and get paid by subscribers.

Or become a NEET like me and get paid by the government staying home and playing video games all day long.

I'd even be willing to work for minimum wage if it meant having a permanent job I'm truely passionate about, so probably something related to what I'm doing now in my studies. But what topic specifically would make me truely interested and willing to spend the rest of my life on I'm not yet not sure, and I think unfortunately nobody really can find this out until they've tried everything... but you can't try everything because we're constrained by time...

instagram models/prostitues do this

It doesn't exist for poorcels. You can't be a minimumwagecuck and love what you're doing no matter how entertaining it is.

There are quite a lot of people who enjoy their job unless its some artificial shit job like cashier or amazon warehouse slave.
Car mechanics or electricians are often obessive with their work and quite a lot of IT guys (especially programmers). Many artists don't make that much safe and easy money but they prefer this lifestyle with working part time and trying to get their art out on the free time.

Yet many hobbies and passions aren't made to be profitable, sadly many of incels obessions fall into this category.

Just larp like a dog while having a hole

You need to at least have normie looks and have a decent personality OR you need be extremely fucking funny and talented for that. Or you have to be Chad, or a female.

That's right, you'll have to be funny, satirical, and talented for being fun to be able to gain some money from the subscribers.

Twitch is just all about acting, btw, but playing video games is way easier than working on consruction site. And much less dangerous too.
In France there's a guy half-White half-Vietnamese who is extremely funny, and makes 18k€/month with Twitch. However, he built a strong lore around himself to fill the stream of funny jokes.

That's right, you'll have to be funny, satirical, and talented for being fun to be able to gain some money from the subscribers.

Twitch is just all about acting, btw, but playing video games is way easier than working on consruction site. And much less dangerous too.
In France there's a guy half-White half-Vietnamese who is extremely funny, and makes 18k€/month with Twitch. However, he built a strong lore around himself to fill the stream of funny jokes.
So basically just be normie with NT brain. Being autistic normie can still screw you.

So basically just be normie with NT brain. Being autistic normie can still screw you.

Depends if as an autistic you can make people laugh. I don't know the answer, I just noticed sometimes, I accidently made people laugh.

Or become a NEET like me and get paid by the government staying home and playing video games all day long.
We can't do that in Spain... :feelsbadman:

Does such a thing even exist or is it a lie told to keep you chasing the carrot?

I can't even imagine such a job/occupation. I don't like anything, no interests, no passions, despite trying for years to find something. But I'd give my left testicle to have one. To have a passion that could also make me money I'd give the other one too, as long as I had enough sperm frozen and I could still have pleasurable orgasms.

This is a part of why I became so badly depressed in the first place, over a decade go. I knew the rest of my life would be like school but worse - dreading going to work, wanting to be back home the moment I get there but being stuck for 8 hours doing shit I don't want to do near people I don't want to be around. But if I had a passion that could also make money, life would be so different. Alas, I don't think such a thing exists, not for me at least since I don't even like playing games anymore.
Tried to make my hobby my job, but the fun died. It's only fun as long as you aren't forced to do it. Lost one of my greatest copes. A job is the place where the fun goes to die.

Tried to make my hobby my job, but the fun died. It's only fun as long as you aren't forced to do it. Lost one of my greatest copes. A job is the place where the fun goes to die.
Shit, so we're forced to spend the majority of hours of the majority of the days of our lives doing shit we hate doing, for barely any compensation?

This is a part of why I became so badly depressed in the first place, over a decade go. I knew the rest of my life would be like school but worse - dreading going to work, wanting to be back home the moment I get there but being stuck for 8 hours doing shit I don't want to do near people I don't want to be around.

Slavery.

Shit, so we're forced to spend the majority of hours of the majority of the days of our lives doing shit we hate doing, for barely any compensation?
Basically yes. There are exceptions of course. People who truly live the dream and enjoy their work. But sometimes you ruin your hobbies and your job by following your dream. A dream can easily turn into a nightmare. The reasons: I think most people tend to romanticize work in a certain field and have expectations that cannot get fulfilled or underestimate the toll the less favorable stuff takes on their mind despite knowing about it.

For example:

Most biologists (especially female ones) start out as very interested in animals (especially mammals or marine animals) and want to make that their job while not knowing about the fact that you mostly learn about math, chemistry and phyiscs during your studies. Many of them quit studying after a few months due to stress/not wanting to learn those things and others never pass the exams and get thrown out because of laziness, underestimations of the learning effort and sometimes lacking intelligence/discipline.

Even after passing the studies the initial dream often dies along the way. Actual zoologists are the absolute rarity (many switch because of social pressure/realizing that a degree in that field is mostly worthless) and even those who manage to become zoologists will most of the time work with worms or other "less desirable animals". And most zoologists have either truly strict working conditions at an university where they have to climb the career ladder all the time or never get a job and have a completely useless degree. Even if you get the animals you like fame or the work with animals like in hollywood movies is never the outcome.

TL;DR: It's possible to truly live your dream but it's an exception and not the norm.

Last edited:
exactly this
it's principally impossible for me to enjoy my job, no matter what it is, because I hate everything I HAVE to do (and the alternative to working is being homeless if your parents aren't willing to support you)
I've had cases of compulsion ruining something for me in the past
yup

We can't do that in Spain... :feelsbadman:

That's rather sad for you bro, why not migrating here ? Extreme South of France, Catalunya, isn't so different. With Europe, you have freedom to install here.
The only thing to do to get french citizenship is to live in France for 5 years. In 5 years, you will have both spanish and french nationality.

People from Spain are almost always accepted for citizenship because 1) They come from a rich country 2) They come from a rather identical christian country 3) They come from an European country 3) They're White 4) There are already millions of Spanish established in the South of France since the Spanish Civil War.

Just think about it, I don't know all your constraints however so maybe there are things that can prevent you to do it (Family, employment, etc).

That's rather sad for you bro, why not migrating here ? Extreme South of France, Catalunya, isn't so different. With Europe, you have freedom to install here.
The only thing to do to get french citizenship is to live in France for 5 years. In 5 years, you will have both spanish and french nationality.

People from Spain are almost always accepted for citizenship because 1) They come from a rich country 2) They come from a rather identical christian country 3) They come from an European country 3) They're White 4) There are already millions of Spanish established in the South of France since the Spanish Civil War.

Just think about it, I don't know all your constraints however so maybe there are things that can prevent you to do it (Family, employment, etc).
I'm ok. I have a pretty solid job. It's just that if I wanted to NEETbuxx, I wouldn't have the option here.

It exists.
There are tons of "Van Gogh"s around the world that are unknown and getting badly paid, but doing what they love.
There is a difference between getting paid and getting WELL paid.
would you mind being badly paid doing what you love? like the japanese animators, they are underpaid, but they do what they are passionate about.
If you want to discover your passion, first you must experiment everything untill you find it.

Last edited:
I'm ok. I have a pretty solid job. It's just that if I wanted to NEETbuxx, I wouldn't have the option here.

That's a good thing so. Being a NEET has negative counterparts like 1) being poor 2) meeting no-one on a daily basis 3) it is extremely long to achieve the NEET process and 4) there are many conditions to meet to get a NEET liveable social status.

Imagine getting paid millions of dollars cuz you exist and can read a script .

Imagine what being a woman "influencer" on instagram is like. All you have to do is post a picture of yourself once a day(or every few days)and you get to swim in thousands of dollars. Fucking insanity.

I'm passionate about nothing

You have good answers already so nothing much to add tbh, apart from that i struggle with the exact same thing, and don't see a solution due to all things being tarnished by obligation. Obligation is were passion goes to die.

Reduce your obligations, then work on worrying about passion and enjoyment, that's what i'm doing