Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine dying to please some nigger foid you probably kidnapped on your trip to africa

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Lifefuel for blackcels tbh. It's funny how even though IT cucks call me racist and shit I get along with blackcels the most. :feelsokman:

Life is a funny story. And IT fucks will come and say why you laugh at this man demise, don't you have a heart? Why? Why you don't care about millions of lives that are lost daily because of the way this world is constructed? Huh? You fucking conformists you sit on your ass all days and have nothing better to do than stalk a bunch of lonely men on a forum while this world is a fucking disgrace and you dare to lecture us on morality? Go fuck yourselves you ignorant fuckers this world is hell.

Life is a funny story.
Tenor 8 u62x

Thank the heavens he died before he could spew an abomination into the world.

People are selfish. Imagine what their child would look like. I'm glad he's dead and I hope she marries a black guy instead of going for another cum skin

Potent lifefuel tbh.

-God knows how long it'll take the Negress to find another Norman white boi sucka willing to swirl if ever
-That fool died for a 2/10 trannymaxxed black foid. Egghead has a better hairline.

31131693_10101394527050183_1099887278500610048_n.jpg
-No ugly ass mixed kids polluting the Earth anytime soon

I gotta say it was a good day.

He's dead because he was a simp. An alpha wouldn't have gone to such lengths to please a woman, he would just taken her on a dinner date or something but he just had to have some under the sea, water world bullshit lmao.

All i gotta say is its over

Kek, [JFL] story right there. Fuck simps

I'll be honest, all the mulattoes By white male/black female couples are always ugly, but mulattoes by white female/black male couples are ALWAYS very attractive from my own experience. So it's good that this beta whiteboy died, last thing we need are some ugly mulattoes. I'm for blackmen with whitewomen since their spawn always come out attractive, but I'm not for blackwomen and whitemen since their spawn always comes out ugly as sin.