Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine getting friend zoned.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
The friend zone is such a normie problem. Think about it this way: If a foid tells you she wants to just be friends, she's literally inviting you to keep associating with her. If you're an incel, she will straight up tell you to leave her alone. Not that we would be likely to enjoy being friends with foids, but we don't even have the luxury of trying it. Yet normies complain because they aren't easily getting laid like Chad is.:feelshaha: No, they actually have to put in some effort. Even if they never get to date the foid that befriends them, she'll still give them access to other foids. Meanwhile we don't even get a chance to try.

Yet normies complain because they aren't easily getting laid like Chad is.:feelshaha: No, they actually have to put in some effort. Even if they never get to date the foid that befriends them, she'll still give them access to other foids.
Wait. They would get introduced to other foids?

Incel trait: you've never been friends with a girl.

Pitar62

I don't have the time or patience to be an orbiter

I was friend zoned by the girl I liked the most, I was in love.
They she and her friend and all their friends started using me as a taxi driver.
At first I thought she and her friend were party girls. Then I found out they were into gang members /cholos and the criminal type.
I didn't care and wanted to get with her. After a while of driving them around I asked a guy if it was OK to be giving rides to these girls.
I think he misunderstood the question. He said yes, so I continue to do it for a while longer. At a party I lost my beeper, there were no cellphones or not that popular back then.
That's how gladly lost communication with them.
One time the girl I liked was making out with a guy in the back of my car. Her friend who was jealous said that she felt sorry for me. On another occasion she said she would date me but that I was ugly as fuck. Yes, I know I was a dumb simp back then. After that I just gave up on girls.

I'm so glad I refused friendship everytime it was offered after rejection

friendship women is such a stupid and fucked up shit tbh

The friend zone is such a normie problem. Think about it this way: If a foid tells you she wants to just be friends, she's literally inviting you to keep associating with her. If you're an incel, she will straight up tell you to leave her alone. Not that we would be likely to enjoy being friends with foids, but we don't even have the luxury of trying it. Yet normies complain because they aren't easily getting laid like Chad is.:feelshaha: No, they actually have to put in some effort. Even if they never get to date the foid that befriends them, she'll still give them access to other foids. Meanwhile we don't even get a chance to try.
I’ve been friendzoned more than once — used to be very bluepilled. So used to simp hard and it’s so cringey looking back on years past. God what a fool I was.

Incel trait: you've never been friends with a girl.
I was when I was really young, but after HS and now College, no girl has ever shown any interest in being friends with me.

I get friend zoned a lot, but when they say they want to be friends they dont mean it and just ghost me after like a week or two

I’ve been friendzoned more than once — used to be very bluepilled. So used to simp hard and it’s so cringey looking back on years past. God what a fool I was.
You either have to have no contact with women or get burned by them in some way to be truly blackpilled imo. Otherwise you are in the middleground where you are a virgin but because at the time you feel how "women haven't really done anything to me or used me in any way" your feelings toward them are pretty neutral or even positive.

Never been friendzoned. What usually happens to me is that if I approach a foid, she uses me for food or money and then she cuts all contact and never talks to me again

Why would any guy stay in the friendzone period ? do these guys magically believe she will change her mind ?? Lmao as soon as a woman puts you there you should break contact period.

Why would any guy stay in the friendzone period ? do these guys magically believe she will change her mind ?? Lmao as soon as a woman puts you there you should break contact period.
Why would you try to date someone you wouldn't wouldn't want to be friends with? If you're just trying to get laid, I can understand. But only chad gets laid without developing a social circle that includes foids.

Why would you try to date someone you wouldn't wouldn't want to be friends with? If you're just trying to get laid, I can understand. But only chad gets laid without developing a social circle that includes foids.
In a hypothetical situation you get straight to the point personally in a imaginary scenario I wouldn't waste time but that's me.

Why any male would wanna be a female orbiter who isn't getting any is beyond me.

You either have to have no contact with women or get burned by them in some way to be truly blackpilled imo. Otherwise you are in the middleground where you are a virgin but because at the time you feel how "women haven't really done anything to me or used me in any way" your feelings toward them are pretty neutral or even positive.
Yeah I think oftentimes it’s getting burned more than once or very hard that turns guys around a bit lol — most men never seem to though sadly.

The good thing about the friendzone is that it's very easy to avoid it.

Well said

Eh I'm not sure about that OP, maybe there are foids who would let us be orbiters if we were soy enough and the real reason we can't become foid friends isn't our looks but because we haven't embraced desperation to the degree orbiters have?

Foids could prob sense that reluctance and dissatisfaction.

better yet they see her fucking all the chads. it's clearly visible to them that they're simping for a worthless cumdumpster. yet they do it anyway. everyone's low T. we're here because we refuse to be cucked. but others gladly chug the soy. solution? hard physical labor for everybody. instead of rotting in a chair in school take kids on trips and have them do projects -> high T, healthier, more capable, less cucked population :feelsstudy:

Greycel moment. Being in the friendzone is worse than inceldom. Pickup your balls bro.

No, you go on dates and get to know the foid. Thats what is normal, not pretending to be her friend while you wait for chads to hump and dump her many times till you finally get your turn.

Friendzone is normie territory. If you are an average to slightly below average guy, the friendzone is for you. It makes you average, not ugly, and guys who are getting friendzoned usually end up having sex with some ugly chick sooner or later because they realize that their crush will never love them back. Seen it countless times, those people are not incels though, albeit at least as embarassing as we are. The "Chads" over at /r/IncelTear mostly consist of guys like that. Guys who are 30 years of age and had sex with 1 landwhale and now consider themselves Chads.

I'd rather be a self-confident incel than a low-tier bluepilled Normie cuck in the friendzone. Their life is not that much better than ours. We at least have the courage to see things as they are and speak out about it.

Last edited:
If a foid friend zoned me I would cut all ties immediately.
Yup, that's the correct way to proceed in all cases, no exceptions.

I was friendzoned like once or twice at best when I was a teen and then learned my lesson quickly thank God.

I was friend zoned by the girl I liked the most, I was in love.
They she and her friend and all their friends started using me as a taxi driver.
At first I thought she and her friend were party girls. Then I found out they were into gang members /cholos and the criminal type.
I didn't care and wanted to get with her. After a while of driving them around I asked a guy if it was OK to be giving rides to these girls.
I think he misunderstood the question. He said yes, so I continue to do it for a while longer. At a party I lost my beeper, there were no cellphones or not that popular back then.
That's how gladly lost communication with them.
One time the girl I liked was making out with a guy in the back of my car. Her friend who was jealous said that she felt sorry for me. On another occasion she said she would date me but that I was ugly as fuck. Yes, I know I was a dumb simp back then. After that I just gave up on girls.
Honk honk bro...

Ben there done that