Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine going from doing whatever the fuck you want all day long, to slaving away for pennies at a job you hate for 8 hours a day(+commute/prep time).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Oh my god it's going to be literal torture for me. I've rotted for so long that I'm used to this freedom. Merely doing an online class or a project or something already drains so much out of me.

Back when I was 13 or 14 when my depression started, this was one of the several reasons. I hated school so, so much. It already seemed like slavery and I knew that my life would consist of slaving away all day long. Pretty sure it's one of the many reasons I became an alcoholic too.

Words can't describe how much an autist like me hates the idea of wageslavery. Oh my god, I've been cripplingly depressed for more than a decade, and this was WITH all the freedom in the world. Now I'll have to be a slave on top of it all. I can't fucking take that. Not to mention that I won't even be making any money in this hellhole country, but that's not the big issue.

I'll look back at the years of rotting and I'll really miss them. Such a wonderful time, really. Just lying in bed all day with my laptop. So much better than going to a job all day, doing chores and other shit I don't want to do (ugh, I'll also have to be around people, extra anxiety from that), to come back home tired to recover for the next day of slavery.

I'm constantly complaining that I have no interests, everything seems pointless, can't enjoy anything. And I did waste my time, like this summer (and all my summers) when I was totally free, didn't have to do anything for 24 hours a day. Didn't even enjoy myself, just wasted time. But I'd much rather do that than work.

Just recently on reddit someone said how they'd kill to have the kind of free time that lets them do whatever they want for 12 hours a day. Kinda put things into perspective, makes me regret not fully enjoying all my years of rotting. Really made me dread my future, I'll see the few hours of rotting in front of a screen after I come home tired from work as something precious. I really don't want to work. I'd rather be an incel and not get within 500 metres of pussy for the rest of my life than work.

have you looked into online jobs?

have you looked into online jobs?
They do have several advantages but tbh it's work itself that I hate. Online or not, I hate the idea of working. And online jobs have several disadvantages too, either way it's an awful existence.

It's called growing up, unfortunately.

I feel you

but nowadays even when looking for jobs I can't find one

I try to avoid those thoughts

I like my job tbhtbh

I feel you

but nowadays even when looking for jobs I can't find one
Well yeah, I'm going to struggle with that too. The job search itself sucks a lot. But then eventually we are going to find jobs, and god damn it's going to suck. Well, maybe you're in a country where they pay you well, I hope you are.
I like my job tbhtbh
Wow, what kind of job is it if you don't mind me asking? I'm just trying to imagine any job I might like, I can't conceive of it.

the pandemic was a blessing, my work went full remote and now that I got enough experience I can be picky at choosing jobs, I'm not getting any non-remote job again. I used to spent a total of 2 and a half hours a day on commutes on crowded busses and trains, it was making me insane

the pandemic was a blessing, my work went full remote and now that I got enough experience I can be picky at choosing jobs, I'm not getting any non-remote job again
Congratulations, I'm happy for you. Though even remote jobs would be hell for me, just less so than regular jobs, regular jobs are turbo hell.

If you're not NT/Social everything in this life a torture to you,I can understand you, when I was kid I was trying to avoid all kind of normal human things, rotting was my dream. Now I look back my wasted times with regret, and being an incel is even worse, I wish I was NT, life should have be enjoyable.

If you're not NT/Social everything in this life a torture to you,I can understand you, when I was kid I was trying to avoid all kind of normal human things, rotting was my dream. Now I look back my wasted times with regret, and being an incel is even worse, I wish I was NT, life should have be enjoyable.
You look back at it with regret, but what else could you have done? I try and imagine it, and everything else seems either pointless, boring or just anxiety-inducing.

I've been rotting for a year and I don't know how I'll start working again. I would need to make getting rich my goal again but now I know that that will take several years.
I have problems with my sleep. I spend like 13 hours a day in bed everyday and i don't know how I'll cope with having reduced time for resting again.

You look back at it with regret, but what else could you have done? I try and imagine it, and everything else seems either pointless, boring or just anxiety-inducing.
Yes, you are right, being non NT and lazy is a death sentence. My regret is I wasn't aware of damage I have been doing to myself, if I was NTmaxxing since that ages, I would have been a normal human being, rotting is fun, literally, its a something that normies are never going to experience. But the problem is rotting is like a drug, you can't rot all of your life and at some point rotting fucks your brain, you should understand me I'm putting an effort to write this text, because I'm too retarded.

Yes, you are right, being non NT and lazy is a death sentence. My regret is I wasn't aware of damage I have been doing to myself, if I was NTmaxxing since that ages, I would have been a normal human being, rotting is fun, literally, its a something that normies are never going to experience. But the problem is rotting is like a drug, you can't rot all of your life and at some point rotting fucks your brain, you should understand me I'm putting an effort to write this text, because I'm too retarded.
I understand totally. If you had read some of my threads, I'm literally one of the hardest rotters on this forum. I rotted since I was a kid, all I did in life is lay in bed with my laptop next to me. I didn't even do anything on my laptop, I just rewatch the same sitcoms for the 100th time, browse the same sites. I can't even play games for the past few years, they require too much attention and effort and energy, so I just install and uninstall games, hoping to find something that fills the void, but nothing does.
I've been rotting for a year and I don't know how I'll start working again. I would need to make getting rich my goal again but now I know that that will take several years.
I have problems with my sleep. I spend like 13 hours a day in bed everyday and i don't know how I'll cope with having reduced time for resting again.
Damn, sorry to hear that. I've been doing that all my life, literally in bed as much as possible. It's going to be a huge shock not being able to rest this much.

Sounds like the comparison between a blind (working cuck) dog & the furbaby that does as it pleases & is pampered.

Why dont you find a job that you truly enjoy doing

Forced to wageslave?
340ec0969e07ba8cc82af307317bb17b

I have been rotting away for 15 years and it eats away at you eventually, for me it started at 15 then mental health problems kicked in the physical health problems and now at 31 I have no drive and I am slowly losing my mind, As I drift off to sleep I see things and when I dream I am killing people then I am the victim being killed by me or I am getting chased then killed, I lose track of days sometimes months, I sometimes look at my family pets and not recognise them I forget their names, then I have days where I believe this is all not real and I even think that other people and family are just an illusion, I am skittish and when I am out in public which is rare I wonder what's the point of it all.