Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL imagine going on a tv show to find a woman

Bluepilled as fuck. Did they really expect the love of their life to suddenly pop up infront of everyone on TV?

Bluepilled as fuck. Did they really expect the love of their life to suddenly pop up infront of everyone on TV?
when i was a kid i thought that was a legit strategy, because you get to choose out of many females.

when i was a kid i thought that was a legit strategy, because you get to choose out of many females.
When I was a child my mum told me I have pretty eyes and I will have lots of girls going after me. I also felt kinda excited for that :lul:

Imagine being rejected by every single foid whilst your friends and family might be watching, fucking brootal.

Imagine being rejected by every single foid whilst your friends and family might be watching, fucking brootal.
That makes matters even worse. They will give them a sense of delusion instead of telling it how it is. A few will joke about the situation but the reality will not settle in.
"Don't worry bro, it wasn't your lucky day. One day you will find that special someone".
"You were not wearing the right clothes".
:feelsseriously:

Would rather fap on an old sticky play boy mag