Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having a girlfriend willing to do crazy illegal shit to get you out of jail

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Fayetteville Woman Sentenced For Posing As Deputy, Springing Boyfriend From Jail

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KFSM) — A Fayetteville woman was given 15 years in prison for posing as a California sheriff’s deputy in order to spring her boyfriend from jail.

Maxine Feldstein, 30, pleaded guilty Monday, May 13, in Washington County Circuit Court to forgery, third-degree escape and second-degree criminal impersonation.

Judge Mark Lindsay sentenced her to 30 years in the state Department of Correction but suspended half of the sentence.

Feldstein presented false paperwork to the Washington County Detention Center in July 2018, which fooled the jailers into releasing her boyfriend, Nicholas Lowe.

The pair was arrested about a month later in Fayetteville.

Lowe pleaded guilty in February to third-degree escape and was given one-year in prison, but credit for 167 days served. He must abide by a five-year suspended sentence after he’s released from the Arkansas Department of Correction.

Lowe told Feldstein to pose as a deputy from the Venture County Sheriff’s Office in Ventura, Calif., in order to trick Washington County jail staff into releasing him, according to court documents.

Jail staff learned of the forgery and accidental release two days later, when a VCSO deputy called to say he was on his way to pick up Lowe.

The sheriff’s office discovered through jail video that Lowe told Feldstein to pose as a VCSO deputy while she visited him, according to the affidavit.

He must have a large penis.

She's kind of cute but she looks low status and like she has a sexual disease of some kind

No girl would do that for us.

Ngl I wish I had a girlfriend that would attempt to bail me out of jail.

my brain wont let me imagine that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back