Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine having LANDWHALES REJECT YOU and still being called a volce/fakecel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Laugh 5
Laugh 2

Just fucking LOL at the state of this forum. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Clowns.co

Inb4 2 pages of debate

You didn't hypebeast thugmaxx and whip out your bee bee see :soy: :feelstastyman:

Would I actually want to date and have sex with fat women? NO

Does that mean I haven’t approached them in person and haven’t swiped right on them on apps? NO

I still put the net out there on fat cunts, even though I wouldn’t want to have sex with them, but I still get rejected, ignored and denied by fat cunts in the same way a petite Becky or sexy Stacey would.

I think there’s a lot of tallcels on here who probably CAN get a short obese girlfriend. I see lots of obese women with tall guys. It explains why they reject me, why would they accept a Manlet when they can get a Tall average faced guy?

Would I actually want to date and have sex with fat women? NO

Does that mean I haven’t approached them in person and haven’t swiped right on them on apps? NO

I still put the net out there on fat cunts, even though I wouldn’t want to have sex with them, but I still get rejected, ignored and denied by fat cunts in the same way a petite Becky or sexy Stacey would.
I agree with this

I agree with this

If anything my rejections from fat cunts have been far more mean. Fat cunts “mean mug” me. At least beckies and Stacey’s are more like “awww that’s so cute he thinks he can approach me teehee, he doesn’t know how much I mog him hahah awww” reaction, where as fat cunts are more like “how fucking dare you” with disgust on their face.

This probably explains part of why I hate fat women.

Last edited:

To be fair, if so many women in the U.S. are landwhales isn't it expected to be rejected by them? According to juggernaut law they get loads of sexual/male attention. I imagine all of them have rejected many men.

If anything my rejections from fat cunts have been far more mean. Fat cunts “mean mug” me. At least beckies and Stacey’s are more like “awww that’s so cute he thinks he can approach me teehee, he doesn’t know how much I mog him hahah awww” reaction, where as fat cunts are more like “how fucking dare you” with disgust on their face.

This probably explains a big part of why I hate fat women.
Yeah I noticed fat whores are much meaner to me as well.

This probably explains part of why I hate fat women.
Same with me. Some really pretty girls have treated me decently because of pity but girls that weigh enough to kill me by sitting on me have treated me the worst.

They usually have the shittiest personalities since they're constantly mad that they'll never have Chad.
BBW/SBBW chaser chads are rare.