Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having sex. Holy shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I cant even imagine it with my anorexic body and 4 inch peen.

I cant even imagine it with my anorexic body and 4 inch peen.
SAME wordmark

Most members of chads.co don't have to imagine.

Imagine being loved by both your physical traits and your personality traits.

I cant even imagine it tbh

IT says is all about personality, but truth is even if I were to find someone that loves my personality so much they are willing to ignore my looks, it still wouldn't feel complete. Chad is the only one who gets the full package.

IT says is all about personality, but truth is even if I were to find someone that loves my personality so much they are willing to ignore my looks, it still wouldn't feel complete. Chad is the only one who gets the full package.
I used to know a foid that "loved my personality" she loved it so much so that when I asked her out, she told me that she'd only date me if I "looked different."
When asked what this difference was, she essentially said my face was "too round." Not even joking.
I basically got told that I have a pancake face and If only I looked different aka looked attractive then she'd "totally date me."
JFL.

Last edited:
Does not compute system error
I used to know a foid that "loved my personality" she loved it so much so that when I asked her out, she told me that she'd only date me if "I looked different."
When asked what this difference was, she essentially said my face was "too round." Not even joking.
I basically got told that I got a pancake face and If I looked different aka attractive then she'd "totally date me."
JFL.
Happened to me but the foid said I gave her “gay best friend vibes teehee” we were on a public bus and I was trying so hard not to have an angry metldown on the spot

I used to know a foid that "loved my personality" she loved it so much so that when I asked her out, she told me that she'd only date me if "I looked different."
I basically got told that I got a pancake face and If I looked different aka looked attractive then she'd "totally date me."
JFL.
I’ve been called pancake face too jfl

Happened to me but the foid said I gave her “gay best friend vibes teehee” we were on a public bus and I was trying so hard not to have an angry metldown on the spot
That's just fucking brutal.
The audacity that these soulless creatures have is unbelievable.

Last edited:
That's just fucking brutal.
The audacity that these soulless creatures have is unbelievable.
She told me to make my hair different (I dont wanna cuz I like my hair how it is I dont wanna change to accommodate foid taste) and to dress like an eboy jfl. She said “maybe if you did that you wouldnt be a virgin teehee!” That experience is why I hate eboys tbh fucking tiktokmaxxing prettyboy slayerfucks

Last edited:
She told me to make my hair different (I dont wanna cuz I like my hair how it is I dont wanna change to accommodate foid taste) and to dress like an eboy jfl. She said “maybe if you did that you wouldnt be a virgin teehee!” That experience is why I hate eboys tbh fucking tiktokmaxxing prettyboy slayerfucks
I would rip her arms off ngl

I’d be so nervous also scared of being naked in front of a girl I wouldn’t be able to get a hard on

I would rip her arms off ngl
I was just silent tbh but I was staring with a mixture of intensity and hollowness out the window past her head thinking of nothing but my anger

What an absolute fucking whore tbh.

I used to know a foid that "loved my personality" she loved it so much so that when I asked her out, she told me that she'd only date me if I "looked different."
I basically got told that I have a pancake face and If only I looked different aka looked attractive then she'd "totally date me."
JFL.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I wouldn't know what to do if that happened to me

The only good to come out of her is that she is singlehandedly responsible for my blackpilling tbh
The foid that I mentioned in my story probably didn't think twice of what she said to me afterward, whereas that conversation for me, has left me mentally scarred forever.

The foid that I mentioned in my story probably didn't think twice of what she said to me afterward, whereas that conversation for me, has left me mentally scarred forever.
ditto man

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I wouldn't know what to do if that happened to me
I never talked to her afterward.
That conversation literally made me cut all the ties that I had with her.