[JFL] IMAGINE having so much innate value you can sell pictures of yourself online

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by waging
★★
46d 14h 14m
This isn't even about prostitution, onlyfans and patreon whores. This extends into all faucets of life.
If your value of just being is so high that you can do something like that, just imagine how fucking easy life must be.
We cannot even fathom what kind of debug with just in time compilation mode women are on. You'd have to possess the body of a femoid and live through some of life milestones to get it, no tranny memes.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
The life of a model: Getting paid just because you lucked out with the right genetics and you were born beautiful.

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
You know these whores would be sucking cock for 50$ if it weren't for pathetic emasculated men who enable them? That's the horrible part about this. Knowing how little it takes for things to change for the better. All it takes is a little self respect on the male side.

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★★★
13d 8h 42m
You know these whores would be sucking cock for 50$ if it weren't for pathetic emasculated men who enable them? That's the horrible part about this. Knowing how little it takes for things to change for the better. All it takes is a little self respect on the male side.
This is why I hate simps much more than foids

W

WizardofSoda

Captain
★★
58d 5h 2m
Ya imagine going into a MMORPG and on day 1, it puts you to max level, with all stats maxed. That is the reason women know so little about the world.

Its also why women go for hard to get Chads.. its a challenge in the game.

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★
6d 16h 20m
Same, they're the ones that enable this degeneracy, but tbh I hate landwhales more than simps and cucks

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
112d 13h 2m
Imagine being born privileged

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
11d 23h 53m
Women spawn into life with a fundamental sense of value that in contrast takes men a lifetime to obtain (unless you're chad of course.)

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Spacecel
★★★★
26d 17h 42m
The life of a model: Getting paid just because you lucked out with the right genetics and you were born beautiful.

we live in such a cruel unfair and unjust world that worships the genetic elite and steps on the ugly.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 2h 56m
Just sit there sis!

Here's money!

S

SuccessfulShark

Recruit
★★★★
11d 20h 2m
Jfl the worst part is that they don't even need to be good looking

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
28d 18h 20m

L

leach_in_my_penis

Recruit
★★★
1d 20h 17m
Some people are born rich as fuck as well. I guess I'm not as pissed off about them because people tell them they're assholes, and generally they don't give a fuck.

We need to start shaming foids.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

red-haired puppet master
★★★
14d 5h 38m
good morning