Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IMAGINE having so much innate value you can sell pictures of yourself online

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
This isn't even about prostitution, onlyfans and patreon whores. This extends into all faucets of life.
If your value of just being is so high that you can do something like that, just imagine how fucking easy life must be.
We cannot even fathom what kind of debug with just in time compilation mode women are on. You'd have to possess the body of a femoid and live through some of life milestones to get it, no tranny memes.

The life of a model: Getting paid just because you lucked out with the right genetics and you were born beautiful.

tenor.gif

You know these whores would be sucking cock for 50$ if it weren't for pathetic emasculated men who enable them? That's the horrible part about this. Knowing how little it takes for things to change for the better. All it takes is a little self respect on the male side.

You know these whores would be sucking cock for 50$ if it weren't for pathetic emasculated men who enable them? That's the horrible part about this. Knowing how little it takes for things to change for the better. All it takes is a little self respect on the male side.
This is why I hate simps much more than foids

Ya imagine going into a MMORPG and on day 1, it puts you to max level, with all stats maxed. That is the reason women know so little about the world.

Its also why women go for hard to get Chads.. its a challenge in the game.

This is why I hate simps much more than foids
Same, they're the ones that enable this degeneracy, but tbh I hate landwhales more than simps and cucks

Imagine being born privileged

Women spawn into life with a fundamental sense of value that in contrast takes men a lifetime to obtain (unless you're chad of course.)

The life of a model: Getting paid just because you lucked out with the right genetics and you were born beautiful.

tenor.gif

we live in such a cruel unfair and unjust world that worships the genetic elite and steps on the ugly.

Just sit there sis!

Here's money!

Jfl the worst part is that they don't even need to be good looking

Some people are born rich as fuck as well. I guess I'm not as pissed off about them because people tell them they're assholes, and generally they don't give a fuck.

We need to start shaming foids.