Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having to do this every day

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
JFL @ wagecucks. This is what my local train service looks like. Makes me glad to be a NEET :cool:
Northern Rail commuter hell
Train2

Last edited:
JFL @ wagecucks. This is what my local train service looks like. Makes me glad to be a NEET :cool:
View attachment 19364View attachment 19363

I would give up my seat to women if they were pregnant with an accident, physically or mentally disabled in anyway, elderly women, etc.
But I would never give up my seat to a young woman that is able to perfectly able to stand up by herself without any assistance.

I would give up my seat to women if they were pregnant with an accident, physically or mentally disabled in anyway, elderly women, etc.
But I would never give up my seat to a young woman that is able to perfectly able to stand up by herself without any assistance.
That's if you could even find a seat in the first place. As you can see, a lot of people have to stand up on these trains because all of the seats are already taken. I just don't understand why people choose to subject themselves to this.

If u work u can by a truck with cash, like I did.

I am a studycel.and I'm glad that I'm not a wagecuck

I guess being a NEET does have it's pros.

Wouldn't you rather be doing this though?
cyber-crime.jpg

I can't think of any cons to it myself. You get paid while being able live your life however you see fit. What's not to like?
I wish I got paid for being a NEET. I can't really afford anything so I just rot with my current vidya and technology.

Wouldn't you rather be doing this though?
cyber-crime.jpg
What? Hacking? I could do that if I felt like it. That's the beauty of being a NEET. You're free to do whatever you want. You don't have the shackles of society around your ankles.

I'm probably going to be a wagecuck soon. Not looking forward to it

I'm probably going to be a wagecuck soon. Not looking forward to it
Yeah. Having a job seemed like a cool idea to me until I actually had one. A year of wagecuckery is what made me decide to become a NEET in the first place.

What? Hacking? I could do that if I felt like it. That's the beauty of being a NEET. You're free to do whatever you want. You don't have the shackles of society around your ankles.
Yeah, that's true. With free time, one can do whatever, but money is the primary thing that's lacking, and money is very important, which is why hacking or fraud is probably the dream "job".

But why aren't you doing that though.

in germany even going to the gym is a struggle :feelsbadman:

o7lqhszzitqx.gif

NEET VS WAGECUCK

im always sitting on the way to uni since i get on at the 2nd stop but on the way home i have to stand for 45mins straight since legit half of the train gets off on just the last few stops

Seing these pictures, I have a cortisol peak.

Yeah, that's true. With free time, one can do whatever, but money is the primary thing that's lacking, and money is very important, which is why hacking or fraud is probably the dream "job".

But why aren't you doing that though.
I still get a decent amount of money even though I'm a NEET. I get enough to rent my own place, buy food and I still have a bit left over afterwards kek

Wouldn't it be nice to be scrunched behind a big booty latina then getting a boner?