Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine her calling you. Needing you. "Can you come over?"

What do you think of my imaginary scenario?

• Based

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fail

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cringe

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Kek

• Yikes!

• HNNNG-

• REEEEEEE!!!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bruh

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Epic

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Seriously, imagine it. Right now, in this thread. Let's play pretend.

"La la la, I'm walking to my girlfriend's house... she just called me, she wants me to come over. Gotta catch the bus though, she lives pretty far away. Man, it's cold. But it hasn't snowed yet? What's up with that? Da duh da duh daaaa... Oh no! I forgot my bus fare. Better head back home. La la la la la... now I'm back home, where did I leave that 5 dollars? Here it is, on my computer. Lemme just double check with her on Facebook to see if she still wants me to come over. Tut tah tut tah da... I'm typing in Facebook Messenger. Hey babe, you still up? I'm gonna wait for her to respond before I head out again. La la laaaaa, I'm waiting... okay she responded. Yeah, she's up. Okay, but are you getting ready to go to bed? Oh, you say you probably should? Alright, I gotcha. See you on Friday. Alright, well, guess I'm not goin' tonight."

"Man, I'm getting kinda forgetful. Nowadays there's always something I forget to bring, either bus fare or headphones or I forget to rinse something when I come home. Am I succumbing to Alzheimer's? Neurodegenerative diseases run in my family. My parents seem fine though... man, what if I am getting Alzheimer's? What am I gonna do? I don't have any kids to take care of me. Old people are supposed to be taken care of by their kids. Am I just gonna be alone in my shitty apartment, sundowning like a madman every night? Oooh, that's a good idea for a movie. A movie about a sad incel loner, but he also has dementia. Slow, sad and depressing in the daytime, with disruptive bursts of chaotic and disturbing at night. Get whoever did the soundtrack for The Lighthouse. Yeah this is a good idea for a movie. I need to write this down somewhere. I know, I'll make a thread on Incels.co that gives me an excuse to write this idea down. Alright, I'm going on Incels.co, la la la la la..."

Good fantasy story.

This is what schizophrenia does to you

What @Emergency Manual deals with everyday :feelstrash::ha..feels::feelsmega::worryfeels::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

Tenor 1

Seriously, imagine it. Right now, in this thread. Let's play pretend.

"La la la, I'm walking to my girlfriend's house... she just called me, she wants me to come over. Gotta catch the bus though, she lives pretty far away. Man, it's cold. But it hasn't snowed yet? What's up with that? Da duh da duh daaaa... Oh no! I forgot my bus fare. Better head back home. La la la la la... now I'm back home, where did I leave that 5 dollars? Here it is, on my computer. Lemme just double check with her on Facebook to see if she still wants me to come over. Tut tah tut tah da... I'm typing in Facebook Messenger. Hey babe, you still up? I'm gonna wait for her to respond before I head out again. La la laaaaa, I'm waiting... okay she responded. Yeah, she's up. Okay, but are you getting ready to go to bed? Oh, you say you probably should? Alright, I gotcha. See you on Friday. Alright, well, guess I'm not goin' tonight."

"Man, I'm getting kinda forgetful. Nowadays there's always something I forget to bring, either bus fare or headphones or I forget to rinse something when I come home. Am I succumbing to Alzheimer's? Neurodegenerative diseases run in my family. My parents seem fine though... man, what if I am getting Alzheimer's? What am I gonna do? I don't have any kids to take care of me. Old people are supposed to be taken care of by their kids. Am I just gonna be alone in my shitty apartment, sundowning like a madman every night? Oooh, that's a good idea for a movie. A movie about a sad incel loner, but he also has dementia. Slow, sad and depressing in the daytime, with disruptive bursts of chaotic and disturbing at night. Get whoever did the soundtrack for The Lighthouse. Yeah this is a good idea for a movie. I need to write this down somewhere. I know, I'll make a thread on Incels.co that gives me an excuse to write this idea down. Alright, I'm going on Incels.co, la la la la la..."
What!?
Robin Hates Reading

Is this you coming out as chad?

Fuck I just realized that my colour changed to puke green :feelspuke:

I wouldn't want someone too needy though