Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine how annoying it is for SEA males

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Imagine how annoying it is for SEA incel males trying to date but you can't because all the foids in your country can't take their fucking eyes off a bunch of subhuman JBWmaxxers.

Can you fucking imagine? You download some dating app and start trying to meet girls and match with none of them, because they're all matching with a bunch of foreigners who flew 8000 miles to get laid, or worse, just faked their profile to SEA because they needed an ego boost?

Would be legit ragefuel

SEAcels have it hard along with curries and rice

Imagine how annoying it is for SEA incel males trying to date but you can't because all the foids in your country can't take their fucking eyes off a bunch of subhuman JBWmaxxers.

Can you fucking imagine? You download some dating app and start trying to meet girls and match with none of them, because they're all matching with a bunch of foreigners who flew 8000 miles to get laid, or worse, just faked their profile to SEA because they needed an ego boost?

Would be legit ragefuel
In asia SEA men don't have it that terribly irl

It's fucking hard

SEAcels have it hard along with curries and rice
Even curry and ricecels go to SEA to ascend. SEAcels are the lowest of the low.

The shit trickles down, niggers and thugmaxxed arabs are taking some of our women so we have to get em in your country, I know you hate white people but niggers/hispanics/arabs get more pussy than whites from my experience. Just be in favor of ethnostates instead of crying about whitey all the time and this problem wouldn't exist.
Going SEA is emasculating, imagine you need to move out just for some worthless chink pussy.
Also this, it's greencardmaxxing and betabuxxing, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

The shit trickles down, niggers and thugmaxxed arabs are taking some of our women so we have to get em in your country, I know you hate white people but niggers/hispanics/arabs get more pussy than whites from my experience. Just be in favor of ethnostates instead of crying about whitey all the time and this problem wouldn't exist.

Also this, it's greencardmaxxing and betabuxxing, it's pretty fucking pathetic.
"our women" lmfao your incel ass is DEAD to them. White nationalists are an embarrassment.

And btw I am white.

"our women" lmfao your incel ass is DEAD to them. White nationalists are an embarrassment.

And btw I am white.

Buddy if you can argue that "we're getting more incels because of feminism and yadayada" then I can argue we'd have less incels without all this degeneracy and communist politics. Not saying I'd necessarily get laid but the top 10% of incels? Who knows. Also wouldn't the same go for the "seacels" you care so much about? Aren't they DEAD to their women as well? Not very consistent my JBW friend.

Anyone who isn't a white nationalist in 2020 is a fucking embarassment, even if I was a nigger I'd probably respect them just from seeing the evidence that whites are being replaced.

Last edited:
People in SEA are far more promiscous than in the West. SEA males don't have it that bad tbqh.

don't need to imagine cause I'm a SEA male. SEA women change their locations to Western countries and state in their profiles "I don't actually live here, just want to meet new people"

introduce the blackpill to them, our member count will go way up