Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine how awful life would be having a hapa son and daughter

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The daughter would constantly have chads over or be out with chads, getting fucked like silly starting from age 13.

And your son... your pride and joy. Your own genes... would be stuck in his room with zero friends or social life, from age 12 or so, until... forever.

Eventually he'd figure out why he's incel and you'd go from his hero, to a total loser who he hates. He'd figure out you failed with women over your own race, so you got an asian woman pregnant, and as a result, he's life is trash.

Just go watch any of the endless amount of hapa male channels on youtube and see how completely lonely and isolated they are. Their only friend is usually their sister, if she feels sorry for the hapa male.

Don't have race mixed mongrels as children

That would meen I found cute adorable asian loli waifu of culture. Gas white cunts

Hapa children should never grow up in the west. They would be far better off in Asia.

Hapa children should never grow up in the west. They would be far better off in Asia.

there's a hapa guy on here who tells me they're fucked in thailand as well

Ugly girls tend to compensate for their looks by fucking a lot of men and thinking they're stacies.So the worst scenario for an incel would be to have an ugly sister,and see what life your looksmatch is living(ER's scenario if I'm not mistaken)

Ugly girls tend to compensate for their looks by fucking a lot of men and thinking they're stacies.So the worst scenario for an incel would be to have an ugly sister,and see what life your looksmatch is living(ER's scenario if I'm not mistaken)

hapas aren't much worse off than ugly and nerdy white kids.
they're just way the fuck angrier, for getting cucked twice, out of dating either asian women or, preferably, white women. they're basically looking at hitting up ugly black women or some shit .

next columbine deadly duo is probably going to be two hapas who've had enough.

Before learning about the Asian supremacist forums on Reddit, I never actually knew how angry most asian/hapa males were. Unless they are gigachads, most of the time they end up in a very bad spot.

My dad is a faggot

your daughter becomes chadlite's cum receptacle, and your son becomes an autistic depressed school shooter type.

My dad is a faggot

This is one of the reasons why I think foids shouldn't have a say of who she gets to be with. In otherwords she's not allowed to reject a guy interested in her.

Thats why I would date a noodle. I dont want to create more hapas.

Would you say that hapas are worse of than normal ricecels?

Thats why I would date a noodle. I dont want to create more hapas.
Well you could technically still date them, just don't have children with a noodle.

Well you could technically still date them, just don't have children with a noodle.
If I date a foid I want a long term relationship that could end with marriage and children. Thats why I wouldnt date asians or blacks. I would obviously fuck them thoug

If I date a foid I want a long term relationship that could end with marriage and children. Thats why I wouldnt date asians or blacks. I would obviously fuck them thoug
I understand man

most hapas look more asian to me. Hence why hapa foids are destined to become stacylites while hapa men will most likely become the next ER or eurasiantiger

most hapas look more asian to me. Hence why hapa foids are destined to become stacylites while hapa men will most likely become the next ER or eurasiantiger
That depends alot of hapas come out looking really white. My brother looks extremely white he even has green eyes I got more of the dominant genes though.

what do you think of this 5'7'' prettyboy hapa...
did he make it?

I saw Psycho 2 recently and the lead actress, Meg Tilly, looked like a female version of ER. She starred in a decent hit and ER was rotting in a WoW pit.

what do you think of this 5'7'' prettyboy hapa...
did he make it?

No, he had to resort to fucking STD-ridden married women way older than him for years. The only reason why he got a few cuties to hit him up is because he's "famous" now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back