Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Imagine how based would be a society where women's rights are equivalent to cattle or a dog.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
High iq thread alert.

20200601 170547

We all know that no women ever wants to have accountability for their actions, it's always the fault of patriarchy, or alcohol, or upbringing, or whatever solipsistic reason she finds on the spot.

Not only that, but they lack the basic logical thought to be able to overcome their instincts for chad cock only, one could argue they do not have the mental capacity to exercise civil rights similar to a man - I must specify that only the non cuckfied man has intellectual gigantism beyond the brains of the mere foid.

Which leads us to the most appropriate conclusion and also revives a similar system that existed for a millenia and proved to yield the best results so far.

It is not feasible of foids to be treated as lifeless objects, however, their mental accomplishments do not ever surpass the biological chad only whoreness intrinsic to their instincts.

Therefore, the same way you can't expect a dog to behave like an intelligent non cucked human being, you can't expect a foid to not act like a degenerate.

The only viable solution to hypergamy would be to classify women's rights as equivalent to cattle or a dog.

In the sense that they're legally protected from the acts of any third party that do not own them, in exchange they would not vote, receive welfare (i.e single mothers), or exercise complex human legally binding volition since it would lead to the degeneracy we witness today.

@Edmund_Kemper @Atavistic Autist @FinnCel @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @Uglyme @78980n @zangano1 @SlayerSlayer @Venomkore @TheNEET thoughts?

Pl8692hm6ko01

It used to be like this, and society prospered.

cattle should be treated better tbhtbh

What are you talking about? Dogs have more rights than an aborted child or an incel. Where are you where dogs have no rights? That must be the promised land.

What are you talking about? Dogs have more rights than an aborted child or an incel. Where are you where dogs have no rights? That must be the promised land.
I didn't say no rights you retard.
It used to be like this, and society prospered.
Exactly. It's the best system that we have knowledge.

sounds a little like comunism; would only work if the whole world implement such rules

sounds a little like comunism; would only work if the whole world implement such rules
Lowiq greycels are not allowed in my posts. Gtfo faggot

Imagine having female shelters where you can go pick up a stray female and fuck her when you want then abomdon her on the side of the road like a dog or cat

IT include me in the screenshot

Based thread
Also Islam is right about women
full

That's what women dream of, to have men as cattle (sub 5s at least). We must develop something to take away women's natural monopoly over reproduction besides traditional patriarchal restrictions, like an artificial womb of sorts and satisfactory substitutes for female companionship. In that scenario women would be crying and screaming as they feel their power slip away, which would be hilarious.

I would be game for this, it makes sense ngl

That's what women dream of, to have men as cattle (sub 5s at least). We must develop something to take away women's natural monopoly over reproduction besides traditional patriarchal restrictions, like an artificial womb of sorts and satisfactory substitutes for female companionship. In that scenario women would be crying and screaming as they feel their power slip away, which would be hilarious.
Indeed

They are secondary humans. Inferior to men in everything. Its just the biological fact. Giving them a subservient role in society where they can prosper as mothers and care givers was the optimum solution. Feminism ruined everything. It unleashed the destructive animal that is women

Based thread ngl. We need to repeal the 19th Amendment and bring back societal slut-shaming.

Imagine having female shelters where you can go pick up a stray female and fuck her when you want then abomdon her on the side of the road like a dog or cat
I think the video game "Primal Rage" got it right, imagine how awesome it would be to be dinosaur sized, and just keep the bitches in pens and uneducated to the point where they have the IQ of chickens, then grab a few when you need em and toss em into the ocean when you are done.

Retar
High iq thread alert.

View attachment 278198

We all know that no women ever wants to have accountability for their actions, it's always the fault of patriarchy, or alcohol, or upbringing, or whatever solipsistic reason she finds on the spot.

Not only that, but they lack the basic logical thought to be able to overcome their instincts for chad cock only, one could argue they do not have the mental capacity to exercise civil rights similar to a man - I must specify that only the non cuckfied man has intellectual gigantism beyond the brains of the mere foid.

Which leads us to the most appropriate conclusion and also revives a similar system that existed for a millenia and proved to yield the best results so far.

It is not feasible of foids to be treated as lifeless objects, however, their mental accomplishments do not ever surpass the biological chad only whoreness intrinsic to their instincts.

Therefore, the same way you can't expect a dog to behave like an intelligent non cucked human being, you can't expect a foid to not act like a degenerate.

The only viable solution to hypergamy would be to classify women's rights as equivalent to cattle or a dog.

In the sense that they're legally protected from the acts of any third party that do not own them, in exchange they would not vote, receive welfare (i.e single mothers), or exercise complex human legally binding volition since it would lead to the degeneracy we witness today.

@Edmund_Kemper @Atavistic Autist @FinnCel @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @Uglyme @78980n @zangano1 @SlayerSlayer @Venomkore @TheNEET thoughts?

View attachment 278199
Retarded isn't conducive to a proper society

Women are not entitled to rights