Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine how cathartic it would be to acid face the shitcunts who brutally reject you

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
If a shitcunt is not attracted to me then that's fine, I don't blame her and I acknowledge I am an ugly subhuman that needs killing. I have nothing against women who leave incels alone.

But in my time I have dealt with the most vile worst-of-the-worst utter shitcunts who get an inhumane rush and ego trip out of rejecting ugly males. These femoids (I prefer the word shitcunt) will make you feel bad for being in their presence for the crime of being a man they deem low genetic quality. I have personal anecdotes of good men being viciously attacked because they have dared to approach one of these girls - all because they aren't a good looking chad. The shitcunt will contort their face, look him up and down, then pause and say "ew", and waltz off to laugh with their friends about that ugly creep who dared trying to get with her. If you're in a forced situation such as work or school they will treat you like a dickless eunuch and go out of their way to show contempt at having to work with you.

Now, this is when things get interesting. One fateful swish of 12mol HCl later, they are in agony and their faces are gone. Don't get me wrong, I will feel empathy for the agonizing physical pain of their faces melting off. No one should have to experience that, its a necessary evil. It's all about the bigger picture. The vindication of them being 0/10 deformed freaks for the rest of their lives will be truly special. They will now get a taste of the horrors of sub 5 life as a male. It would make up for horrors I have experienced because of my face. Of course there will be some beta inceltears poster to wife them, plenty of IRL examples of that. But trust me, with their physical beauty gone every girl on the planet will be dead inside for the rest of their lives.

Whose laughing now, cunt? Ew, no YOU get out of my presence you utter freak.  :D

I would never do this but gee isn't it fun to think about? This reminds me, we need a dedicated thread of delectable pictures of shitcunts being acidfaced.

Wow didn’t read this because I could already tell it was gonna be vile and disturbing. Brutal rejection is cruel but you shouldn’t take it out on people with naturally good faces, dude.

big_goob said:
Wow didn’t read this because I could already tell it was gonna be vile and disturbing. Brutal rejection is cruel but you shouldn’t take it out on people with naturally good faces, dude.

So only ugly people should be acid faced?

big_goob said:
Back to Fagdit Cuck.

I don't have to imagine...

We should be best friends btw, OP.

LEGIT
E
G
I
T

My roomate in college punched a ho right in the babymaker. That set her straight, They still fucked tho.

wasntbornthisway said:
My roomate in college punched a ho right in the babymaker. That set her straight, They still fucked tho.

Chad violently assaults girl - she begs for his dick afterwards
Incel violently assaults girl - she dedicates the next 5 months of her life ensuring he is jailed for life and begs for the death penalty

They would still get dick after that you know...

"this is a parody account"

Ha! Yeah, give 'em the old (SATIRE DO NOT IMPRISON).

btw are you "nomoremrasshole" from the sub?