Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine how many incels there will be in 10 years from now

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Rn there are many redpills and even 200 incels and upwards is a lot. Even though feminism has not even reached critical pain thresholds yet.
Just imagine the amount of blackpilled depressed and pissed off people down the road when you probably can not even breathe next to a foid anymore without soyciety claiming that its sexist.

I think its just logical. The more draconian feminist measures and social influence becomes, the bigger the percentage of men who can't deal with the shit anymore.
From the standpoint of soyland, even a single incel is already too much to have around.

It soothes my soul to know how much these soys shit their pants already. I hope their lives become a constant living terror.

I am more pessimistic about it, I do not think there will be many more incels in 10 years because people will always cope. Also, everyone is disconnected from each other in the internet age, so any formidable amount of incels will always be disorganized and unable to cooperate on a large scale. Plus expecting the worst possible outcome is always the best thing to do as an incel.

the current pandemic event and subsequent lockdown kind of prove that 20% incel rate for men can easily shoot up to 80% or 90% in certain places within a few months, much less 10 years.
referring to that other thread where only very few singles people in Sweden are having sex, chad/chadlites only.

I think its just logical. The more draconian feminist measures and social influence becomes, the bigger the percentage of men who can't deal with the shit anymore.
Incels are the new Jews. Feminists are the new Nazis. Soyciety is the new Reichstag.
I am more pessimistic about it, I do not think there will be many more incels in 10 years because people will always cope. Also, everyone is disconnected from each other in the internet age, so any formidable amount of incels will always be disorganized and unable to cooperate on a large scale. Plus expecting the worst possible outcome is always the best thing to do as an incel.
You have little faith in Meme Warfare. You think that Men won't wake up slightly to what is happening? I am doubtful of that. They must at least be able to contemplate and realise their position and every others position.
the current pandemic event kind of prove that 20% incel rate for men can easily shoot up to 80% or 90% in certain places within a few months, much less 10 years.
referring to that other thread where only very few singles people in Sweden are having sex, chad/chadlites only.
Sounds interesting.. I will look it up.

on one hand i want more incels to rise and maybe in 10 years we can finally put women in their place
problem is i'll be closing in on 50 by then and ill be too old to do anything or really give a fuck.

on one hand i want more incels to rise and maybe in 10 years we can finally put women in their place
problem is i'll be closing in on 50 by then and ill be too old to do anything or really give a fuck.

societies decline will be a slow burn unfortunately.

won’t be any public incels in 10 years

you’ll be sent to FEMA camps for being KHHV .

won’t be any public incels in 10 years

you’ll be sent to FEMA camps for being KHHV .
at least joe biden decriminalized HIV, lifefuel for Chads like me :dab:

Just imagine the amount of blackpilled depressed and pissed off people down the road when you probably can not even breathe next to a foid anymore without soyciety claiming that its sexist.
People will just accept it like they do today, they just meme about their depression. Not much will change unless they become self aware.

ABECD05A ED84 455A A81F 1C73E72EA10B

Incels are the new Jews. Feminists are the new Nazis. Soyciety is the new Reichstag.

You have little faith in Meme Warfare. You think that Men won't wake up slightly to what is happening? I am doubtful of that. They must at least be able to contemplate and realise their position and every others position.

Sounds interesting.. I will look it up.
Gigacope. The Nazis were based as fuck.

With integration of more technology and more online dating i wouldn't be surprised if their is a mass surge of incels on these sites.

I can already see when only 1% of men are having sex, the society tells 99% of men to improve themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back